Girls in bikinis in show opening

stubpepsin

I may be dreaming, but I could swear that in the opening of one episode, the two girls in bikinis walking down stairs and away from the camera were wearing jackets. Anyone else?

No, you were not dreaming. :p

This is one of the rarest Vice related gems out there. I think that one of our members posted a video showing this on some video hosting site.

miamivicewikia.com about the "Made for Each Other" (aired March 8, 1985) episode from season one:

During the original broadcast of this episode, the two bikini-clad girls walking down the steps in the intro were wearing Miami Vice staff jackets. This has not been seen since, even in syndication, the DVDs, on Hulu, or on Netflix.

Edited by Markwey

• Administrators

Really? I didn't know this.

They must've accidentally edited in one of the rehearsal shots.  :)

• Administrators

Yeah me too, it would be cool to see.The only way to see it would be sneaking into NBC's archive room, or finding someone who taped it and hasn't taped over it. 

• Like 1

Yeah.. if my memory serves me right - I remember one of our members posting a video link.

Edited by Markwey

Yeah.. I my memory serves me correctly I remember one of our members posting a video link.

Yes I seem to recall that too

:D  :fireworks:

• Administrators

VICER & HULKAMANIAC is correct. The bikini girls in the Miami Vice jackets were shown once, and only once, in the opening credits of the original broadcast of "Made For Each Other"  (March 8, 1985)  It has never been shown again on NBC or any other syndication channel.  

With a little luck I may know someone who can post it.

VICER & HULKAMANIAC is correct. The bikini girls in the Miami Vice jackets were shown once, and only once, in the opening credits of the original broadcast of "Made For Each Other"  (March 8, 1985)  It has never been shown again on NBC or any other syndication channel.  

With a little luck I may know someone who can post it.

That is awesome Lou!! :D

Hello, friends!

Please check this link

It's set as a non public link, so my guess is that it will stay online as long as no one complains to youtube...

Hope you like it!

So much for this "it will stay as long as".... Youtube/Universal already blocked it even before it was online.

Well, here's another link

It's already working

You'll need a password to access it. It's an easy one for a VICE FAN. Just write the name of a famous fish, in upper cases.

Edited by ivoryjones
  • Like 3

• Administrators

I have to admit, I don't know what the password is either?  A famous fish? no clue

There's a male fish that died in a house explosion and was "replaced" by a female fish...

Edited by ivoryjones
  • Like 1

There's a male fish that died in a house explosion and was "replaced" by a female fish...

Already tried Harriet and doesn't work.  :birdie:

Edited by Sonny-Burnett

• Administrators

Thanks a bunch for sharing! :balloon::fireworks:

This clip is awesome and completely new to me ( as to many others, I think! ). But this kind of self-mockery fits well in this episode. Too bad, it's not on the DVD.