stubpepsin

Girls in bikinis in show opening

James

What's the password ? I tried "HARRIET" but it doesn't work

HARRY.

Matt5

I will def check it out  :D

Susanna Girl

Thanks IvoryJones!  I don't remember this scene at all..in fact, I had a totally different scene in my head where the girls had gold jackets on.  Who knows where that image in my brain came from?!   :p

Matt5

would love to see this scene can anyone post an image of the scene :D

Bilders

The funniest thing is I started watching this same episode on DVD when I opened the thread :) Nice find!

Matt5

The funniest thing is I started watching this same episode on DVD when I opened the thread :) Nice find!

Thats fantastic !!

Detective_Crockett

I remember seeing this sometime last year, would love to see it again but I can't now because that link doesn't work anymore :I 

But, it was pretty funny  :)

James

I think I saved it, I'll see if I can find it on my computer.

James

Hopefully ivoryjones doesn't mind.

• Like 3

COOPER&BURNETT

I too own the original on video as I recorded it live when they broadcasted it. Saddly, it's on beta.

There's also a broadcast that they did only once, where they had Olivia Brown's voice  announce over the end credits that MIAMI VICE had been renewed, and would be returning next season. They did this at the end of Lombard I believe. I'm not certain if it was in the first broadcast, or when they played it in reruns in the summer. Either way, I do have it, but...it too is on beta. ;(

The story on the girls wearing the original Crew jackets is somewhat obscure, as I don't know why they showed them wearing the jackets, but I do know what happened. It drew sooo much interest, with calls flooding NBC and Universal in for requests on how to buy those jackets, that NBC pulled that scene from the main titles immediately. They were not for sale, and they did not anticipate such demand, as they were season one crew jackets only available to the Cast and Crew (I own a few of the originals). This demand is what made NBC make replica jackets of the Crew jackets for the retail market that was sold in the official NBC store, and Universal TV.  That's the story. :clap: 

Edited by COOPER&BURNETT
  • Like 6

James

I too own the original on video as I recorded it live when they broadcasted it. Saddly, it's on beta.

There's also a broadcast that they did only once, where they had Olivia Brown's voice  announce over the end credits that MIAMI VICE had been renewed, and would be returning next season. They did this at the end of Lombard I believe. I'm not certain if it was in the first broadcast, or when they played it in reruns in the summer. Either way, I do have it, but...it too is on beta. ;(

The story on the girls wearing the original Crew jackets is somewhat obscure, as I don't know why they showed them wearing the jackets, but I do know what happened. It drew sooo much interest, with calls flooding NBC and Universal in for requests on how to buy those jackets, that NBC pulled that scene from the main titles immediately. They were not for sale, and they did not anticipate such demand, as they were season one crew jackets only available to the Cast and Crew (I own a few of the originals). This demand is what made NBC make replica jackets of the Crew jackets for the retail market that was sold in the official NBC store, and Universal TV.  That's the story. :clap: 

With a video capture device much like this one:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Betamax-Beta-Max-USB-PC-Video-Converter-Capture-for-Windows-Win-7-64-bit-64bit-/320862469701 

You can transfer your Betamax and VHS tapes to PC. You basically play it into some program, and record the video it sends.

• Like 1

C Glide

I wonder where that was filmed. Looks like Cali.

Detective_Crockett

I always thought those bikini girls were pretty smoking hot  :)  did their scene in the opening where they walk down the street ever appear in the show at all? and also, it must be pretty boiling to wear that jacket in the heat  :)

Matt5

they looked great 

miamijimf

Very nice girls but their suits are a little conservative by today's standards.

• Like 1

Matt5

Great observation Jim 

damrod

The softest, squishiest, warmest, most perfect thing imaginable. And guess what? They come in pairs

• Like 2

Detective_Crockett

The softest, squishiest, warmest, most perfect thing imaginable. And guess what? They come in pairs

Man, that's a dream  to have those two girls. =)

Edited by Detective_Crockett
  • Like 1

texasvicefan

I've uploaded a screen shot of it here:

post-4965-0-59060400-1433975468_thumb.pn

• Like 1

James

Man, that's a dream  to have those two girls. =)

MVBikiniGirls.gif

Enjoy.

• Like 2

Jerry B.

Typical 80s beauties. When women were still women.

• Like 3

Detective_Crockett

MVBikiniGirls.gif

Enjoy.

Well, hot damn  :happy:

timm525
On March 24, 2015 at 6:28 PM, miamijimf said:

Yeah, if this was today, I'd demand thongs! :D

Tommy Vercetti

Forget J Lo. Those chicks were the real deal. And they're two of the reasons why MV had the greatest opening titles of any show ever