server respond time

Guest The Talk

Guest The Talk

Hi folks,if you want to help that this site becomes a "Speedey Gonzales"-like site again then please post your observations here in this thread if you notice that the sever (hopefully not) slows down.Thanks! :cheers:

It's been faster today, but I noticed that it was pretty slow the last couple of days. That said, it has been consistent: it took maybe 4-7 seconds to load up each page, but the page always loaded upGoogle, on the other hand, has been horribly inconsistent from my home, but not my school's network. At home, sometimes it takes 20-30 seconds for my search results to load up. Sometimes, the results never finish loading at all, and I have to use Yahoo instead. Sometimes, Google works perfectly. Weird.

I agree it seems a little faster today but has been kind of slow lately. Not really slow enough to complain about but slower than when it first started up. Thanks for checking on this.

The response time now is noticeably faster than it was over the weekend and seems close to the speed it was last year when I joined. Thanks!:D

There have been times when I write something, then click "submit reply" only for it to sit there for quite sometime. I then click it again, only to have it double post.Heck, it's STILL better than "SERVICE UNAVAILABLE!" :thumbsup:

I have the same problems,I could try and post something and it would take two to three clicks to get it to work but then it would say I double posted!Oh well,price of a good site.

Guest The Talk
....Heck' date=' it's STILL better than "SERVICE UNAVAILABLE!" :thumbsup:[/quote']
...Oh well' date='price of a good site.[/quote']Nice that you see it from this point of view. Thanks.But we would like to have it (almost) perfect.Sonny takes every effort to make the board as fast as it was before.The respond times had been very quick until mid of January. This is what we want to achieve again. If there a looooong times of loading (for the epiguide with its many pictures for example) then your internet connection might be slow or you have an "old"/slow computer.