Macintyre ... Mcintyre ... What gives???

McIntyre

Trivial post but now that I have to do 200 more ... No, seriously, I had typed it wrong the 1st time and noticed by watching Red Tape for the gazillionth time that baddie in Red Tape was called Glen McIntyre not Mac ... So I seized the opportunity to subscribe it right this time !!!:D

Trivial post but now that I have to do 200 more ... No' date=' seriously, I had typed it wrong the 1st time and noticed by watching Red Tape for the gazillionth time that baddie in Red Tape was called Glen McIntyre not Mac ... So I seized the opportunity to subscribe it right this time !!!:D[/quote']Ah, The beauty of a fresh start!

• Administrators

Ah ya gotta love a guy who can't spell his own name! lol Probably why you were busted back down to Trainee! :) Just kidding Mac...or is that Mc? ;)

• Administrators

I spelled my first name with two MM's. Luckily for me my last name starts with an M too. Lucky break for me. :p

Mac, I will always call you that unless I know you a different way by name. But my sister's last name is McIntyre and when she got married my brother in law got so mad at me for sending them a wedding card ( they eloped) and spelt the name McIntire..lol......So I understand spelling that name wrong......

yeah McIntypre or and Mac/Mc name gives me trouble like Ewan MacGregor I posted on a fgorum I liked Ewan McGregor and got all kindsa heat for spelling it wrong!