Ell.a's Retirement

Ferrariman

• Administrators

I received a PM from Ell.a a few days ago telling me she was turning in her badge. Not the way you might think! She is simply calling it quits as a moderator here and at .info as well. Most of you know Ell.a but for those of you who don't, she has contributed more to this site (and .org) than I can remember. When .org wasn't much more than a forum Ell.a helped me revive tons of missing information. In fact much of the information you read here has been added to the site courtesy of Ell.a and I can't thank her enough! She will still be here on occassion but enjoying the site as a regular member. Happy retirement Ell.a! You've earned it!

A well deserved retirement, for sure.Thank you for all you have contributed, Ell.a.I have enjoyed all the websites, and so will many more members for many years to come.

I still am stunned, and still a little unsure, as she really helped make the site you see here what it is. Her touch is everywhere.I'm sure Ell.a, that there is a sense of relief to not have sooo much stuff to do, so for that I'm happy that you can now concentrate on other things, and visit here when it's for fun. WERE NOT going anywhere!Thank you SO VERY MUCH for EVERYTHING that you have done to help out with things here. You can't be replaced, nor would we try.I'm so honored to have you as a new friend. I'm a very lucky person indeed.THANK YOU Ell.a!!! If you need something, just ask.COOP

Ell.a,I would like to echo everyone's comments. As I told you in a PM, your contribution to the Vice Community has been beyond description. I really appreciate your efforts and above all- your friendship. Don't be a stranger.Jim

• Administrators

Hey folks,I'm really amazed and embarrassed by all your warm-hearted reactions. :oI will never lose my enthusiasm for Vice - which is ( *uhm* apart from Startrek) the only series I've ever seen regularly. Therefore I will come here and visit the site, not so often like I did in my MOD times. But I will be here from time to time and contribute as much as my free time permits.Tony, I will participate the discussions and maybe also fill some of my personal discussion gaps in season 3-5. ;)Lou, .ws has a glossary and a download section I maybe played a role in. But without these folks the site would have no heart. Treat them well! ;):dance2:

Ell.a's RetirementYour contributions to the Miami Vice Community will surely be missed but at least we still have you as a member and that is GOLDEN!!! I guess you could say that we haven't really lost you at all!!!MJ

I received a PM from Ell.a a few days ago telling me she was turning in her badge. Not the way you might think! She is simply calling it quits as a moderator here and at .info as well. Most of you know Ell.a but for those of you who don't' date=' she has contributed more to this site (and .org) than I can remember. When .org wasn't much more than a forum Ell.a helped me revive tons of missing information. In fact much of the information you read here has been added to the site courtesy of Ell.a and I can't thank her enough! She will still be here on occassion but enjoying the site as a regular member. Happy retirement Ell.a! You've earned it![/quote']

Yeah you better keep posting Ell.a. Just cuz you're retired doesn't give you the right to be lazy or antisocial... ;)Nevertheless, happy retirement! :D

Ell.a has been a true contributor to the community and her prescence in all of the Miami Vice chronicles out there will be missed. But happy retirement, and I look forward to future discussion posts.

With so many trolls around the Viceland, Ella is an example of the typical Vice fan who spent her time helping to build a great site like .info. I personally think you can keep doing a good job for the Vice ppl even retired. :)

Although I don't know you like many of the Vice fans on here, I want to say Thank You:clap: and enjoy your retirement from the very demanding job of being a Mod:flowers:

• Administrators

Thanks again for all your attention, pals! :happy:I will try not to spend too much time in "trolling" (just kidding!). ;)Sredd, I like your quote ... Maybe Lou can make this my personal title? :glossy:

I´m sorry to hear this Ella. But then again with all the time you´ve spent on this who wouldn´t need a some time off. I for one hope that it is only for awhile.

Ell.a's retirement.Have a good retirement from moderating. Thank you for all your contributions. Just to mention one. I can never thank you enough for the episode pictures which I use in my screen saver for my comptuer every day. I like Tony D., enjoyed your episode reviews with the pictures, and your insights into the different episodes. You alway make me see different things from my own observations. Enjoy being member of the board. You'll always be special.Thanks again.Nancy

• Administrators

Gypsy, Nancy ... I "know" you both for more than 4 forum years. I could only make this job for such a long time because there are people like you! :flowers:Thanks for your support! I will stay tuned ... ;)