Ell.a's Retirement

Ferrariman

After seeing the brilliant use of photos, and the quantity, creativity and volume of all the wonderful posts, photos and such that you are displaying in the scrapbook section......I'm starting to be happy that you retired as a mod. Look at all we get to see! You have LOTS to offer!! Isn't retirement great? It would seem we have benifited! :cheers::clap:

sorry i'm late, but i wanna say that Ell.a is one of the nicest vice people i've ever been in contact with. thanks for everything, ell.a! you're awesome!

• Administrators

Don't make me shy ... :o:o:oBut thanks a lot for all your warm words and nice wishes! :flowers:You're right, C&B!As a mod you "waste" so much time doing things nobody realizes.I have an external hard drive - full of scanned magazines, video clips, pictures. These things I wanted to post since more than 2 years - no chance!Now I have some free time to do what I planned so long ago! :dance2::fireworks:

You now have the opportunity to show that you are in fact, a true FORCE in the MIAMI VICE community that we were unaware of.Unfortunately, mods do NOT get the praise, and thanks that they absolutely deserve. It's a thankless job that nobody thinks about. I'm more aware of it now more than ever.Some, I believe are born to be a mod, as they are naturally great at it, and would rather someone else be the contributor. I would suck at being a mod, as I prefer to contribute. If one does both, then you really have your hands full. Mods deserve our respect. It's work and no play.

• 2 weeks later...
You now have the opportunity to show that you are in fact' date=' a true FORCE in the MIAMI VICE community that we were unaware of.Unfortunately, mods do NOT get the praise, and thanks that they absolutely deserve. It's a thankless job that nobody thinks about. I'm more aware of it now more than ever.Some, I believe are born to be a mod, as they are naturally great at it, and would rather someone else be the contributor. I would suck at being a mod, as I prefer to contribute. If one does both, then you really have your hands full. Mods deserve our respect. It's work and no play.[/quote']Amen, Coop! Thanks to all moderators who make this site possible, we respect you! You are all our Vice brothers!