Jerry B.

Ways to live the style

Tony D.    804
Tony D.
4 hours ago, ZAQ 178 said:

Jerry B, great post and still alive as of today! Lol

I use a touch of MV/80s style  (sometimes a bit more) into my daily style here in NH without being too stand outish. Dress pants, boat shoes w/ no socks, henleys and 80s color palettes. I was just in Lumberton, NC this past weekend & while out to dinner I heard someone say he didn't know it was Miami Vice night lol. Made we proud to represent! The 80s lives on forever.

Every night is Miami Vice, night! ;)

• Like 1

ZAQ 178    64
ZAQ 178
43 minutes ago, Tony D. said:

Every night is Miami Vice, night! ;)

Got that right pal!:thumbsup:

• Like 1

jenny    76
jenny

theres a lot of 80's fashion coming back in style!

Vicefan7777    397
Vicefan7777
On 8/6/2017 at 10:42 AM, jenny said:

theres a lot of 80's fashion coming back in style!

Jenny, just curious if you have found the dresses you were looking for? 

jenny    76
jenny
2 hours ago, Vicefan7777 said:

Jenny, just curious if you have found the dresses you were looking for? 

I found a few on etsy and I'm still searching other sites!

vicegirl85    388
vicegirl85

Another option:  you can look at vintage patterns, choose some you like, and have them made up for you.  Lots of vintage patterns on eBay.

jenny    76
jenny
57 minutes ago, vicegirl85 said:

Another option:  you can look at vintage patterns, choose some you like, and have them made up for you.  Lots of vintage patterns on eBay.

oh, I didn't think of that!   great option!   Ill have to do that!

Sonny-Burnett    611
Sonny-Burnett

Pretty sure I've seen this before but I could not find it in here with a quick search, so for any interested here it is again:

• Like 1

Vicefan7777    397
Vicefan7777
On 9/1/2017 at 11:06 AM, Sonny-Burnett said:

Pretty sure I've seen this before but I could not find it in here with a quick search, so for any interested here it is again:

I have seen this.  Makes me laugh when we are told Sonny's blazers where tossed on the floor to give them at special look.  At times when I wear my wrinkled blazers my wife comments that they need to be ironed.  She just doesn't understand.  LOL

• Haha 3

Sonny-Burnett    611
Sonny-Burnett
12 hours ago, Vicefan7777 said:

I have seen this.  Makes me laugh when we are told Sonny's blazers where tossed on the floor to give them at special look.  At times when I wear my wrinkled blazers my wife comments that they need to be ironed.  She just doesn't understand.  LOL

lol...I do know what you mean. I drove the Daytona to an office Halloween party once wearing a white and somewhat wrinkled unconstructed blazer and noticed some looks directed at the wrinkles in my jacket. They just didn't get it. 

• Haha 2

king77    42
king77
14 hours ago, Vicefan7777 said:

I lived on a 35' boat with a buddy for a couple of years. Just about everything I wore was wrinkled, it was a space thing, with only so much closet space, everything else kinda just got laid on something. It changed me to the point that even my t-shirts now need to be hung on a hanger. 

• Like 1