Screen Shot Trivia

Guest The Talk

Guest The Talk

How about a new trivia?We start with a tiny cut of a screenshot. If it can't be solved the next cut will be given in an extra post an so on..These are quickly made screenshots as an example:Which episode is it?Eingefügtes Bild------ Eingefügtes Bild------ Eingefügtes BildOr we give the screenshot and the next hints will be given in written form.How do you think about this?Any suggestions how to carry out this one in another way?

This looks like fun trivia. I don't know why I almost never play these trivia games, as although I'm not in the same leauge as FERRARIMAN, I'm somewhere in that vein.This thread looks like it's an original, and it looks fun!

Guest The Talk

Cool. Keep 'em coming!

Well, this is not "MY" thread. So everyone who has fun with doing it can post screenshots.Same rules: The current riddle has to be solved first before a new one is started.BTW:Shill gave me this idea with his "bad guy" pictures. I even think those (Shill's) are more creative. :thumbsup:

Guest The Talk

Thanks, F-man! :cheers:Here comes a -hopefully- more tricky one.You guys and gals can think about it all night long. Because I have to follow the "call" of my pillow. :sleep:(I can't stand this time difference :thumbsdown:).Have fun with this one:Eingefügtes Bild

Guest The Talk
A total guess' date=' is this from Junk Love when Juan Carlos blew up the boat with Roberto in it? :eek:[/quote']Nope. Think in the other direction than blowing someone up.

• 4 weeks later...

First time I'm uploading a pic. I hope it works...it kept telling me the pic was too large, so I've tried to make it smaller, but the pic is now quite small, and sideways when you open it...

conv_222.pdf

• 5 months later...

Screen shot TriviaDon't know if you did this before. But I suggest we take a screen shot (or part of it when it is too obvious) and find out if anyone can name the episode and scene.I'll kick it off with this one:Eingefügtes Bild