Screen Shot Trivia

Guest The Talk

• Administrators

"Deliver Us From Evil" Sonny realizing he's been played by HackmanNice game!

Tim, I liked when you did the photo trivia where you zoomed in on something in a scene, and we had to guess it. It was hard, but fun.

forgive us our debts. Somny pissed at the end.

Yep that's the one!I'll be posting a new one in a couple of minutes. Hang on.

It's more like a "Where's Crockett pissed now?"-trivia :-)Got a lot of these, like him this way.Okay, see if you can figure this one out:Eingefügtes Bild

• Administrators

"The Prodigal Son" Visiting Margaretby the look on his face you should call this the "Sonny's Pissed Trivia"! ;)

"The Prodigal Son" Visiting Margaret
This is way too easy for you guys!
by the look on his face you should call this the "Sonny's Pissed Trivia"! ;)
Yeah' date=' said that myself :-)Well' date=' then you'd better change the forum name, cuz I can't.But sooner or later you'll be tired of him being pissed and we'll be getting other screen shots as well.Ok, another one, cut most of the screen out to make it a little harder:[img'']http://allaboutdanni.com/images/mr1.jpg

Buddies. He's pissed at robert cann.P.S. "smart- asses"??

Yes, you guys are too smart and you all got asses. Are you really making me admit English is not my native language ? :oBut um, the cute tiles I smudged in there didn't fool you? Damn! Now I really have to do my best to make it real hard on you!I'll be back ...

If you start "altering" the original photo, it might take the fun out of the game because then even the best of us many not recognize the scene.I'd keep it original, but hey, it's your game.

Yeah, you might be right there. I do have fun in altering images though.Ok, in this one he's less annoyed and it could be in practically any ep.Eingefügtes Bild

Ah! At least not right in one minute :-)So that's a nope.You didn't mention what the ps smart-asses was about, did I spell it incorrectly?

Ah! At least not right in one minute :-)So that's a nope.You didn't mention what the ps smart-asses was about' date=' did I spell it incorrectly?[/quote']No, you spelled it correctly. I just don't think we consider ourselves to be "smart asses". We're knowledgeable fans.

Maybe Back In The World' date=' where he's with Stone in the Scarab?[/quote']Very good! Just before they get shot at.We crossed posts there.