Screen Shot Trivia

Guest The Talk

"Theresa" When he went to talk to her in the hospital.

Yep. I knew it was too easy... I'm gonna go work on my masterpiece.Patience.

No. Maybe this one is too hard? It could be practically every episode. I'll do a better one next time.It is near the end of an episode, wich is also towards the end of the 5th season.

Yes!! Right before they roll up the organisation.I'll be back with a new one. Or maybe anyone else has a nice screen shot?

The funny thing is, that I figured it should be in the beginning of season 1. So I just entered the first DVD into my laptop and it magically started right at this shot! Probably stopped there last time. Creepy!

• Administrators

"Don't make me kill you please!"Gina at the end of "When Irish Eyes Are Crying" at the parking garage.

"Don't make me kill you please!"Gina at the end of "When Irish Eyes Are Crying" at the parking garage.

Correct!Either I took a too obvious shot again or you are too brainwashed on MV...

You answer faster than the time it takes me to prepare another one!!!! :clap:I'll be back. First have to get some sleep now.Anyone feel free to come up with a more difficult shut in the meanwhile.

Eingefügtes Bild

"Junk Love", just before Silva's party..."I don't think this is just another screwed up Junkie rich girl, Rico...."