Screen Shot Trivia

Guest The Talk

Kristina' date=' assuming one of the above answers is correct...I got one, and maybe a difficult one![/quote']I'm sure that these scene was actually shown a couple of times in Vice. One episode I can tell you that it came from for definite was "Red Tape".

Guest neworder

I'm sure that these scene was actually shown a couple of times in Vice. One episode I can tell you that it came from for definite was "Red Tape".

Yes and I believe it was in the pilot too

Oh! Its been used a couple of times? I didn't know that...Red Tape and the Pilot were not the ones I got it from...I was watching another episode and did a screen shot of this scene...So its in at leat another one...;)

Yes, you get a glimpse of that view in "Red Tape" right at the beginning of the scene where Macintyre and his girlfriend are talking on their balcony.

Yes' date=' you get a glimpse of that view in "Red Tape" right at the beginning of the scene where Macintyre and his girlfriend are talking on their balcony.[/quote']Excellent! Really well done! I went back to check where I had taken a screen shot from - I mistakenly thought By Hooker By Crook, but it was from Red Tape and from exactly the scene you mentioned!Once again, Papa Legba has astounded me with his MV knowledge!:thumbsup:Two thumbs up for you. Good job!:thumbsup:

Excellent! Really well done! I went back to check where I had taken a screen shot from - I mistakenly thought By Hooker By Crook' date=' but it was from Red Tape and from exactly the scene you mentioned!Once again, Papa Legba has astounded me with his MV knowledge!:thumbsup:Two thumbs up for you. Good job!:thumbsup:[/quote']Thanks :)

Yes and I believe it was in the pilot too

I saw the pilot again yesterday, and yes, that scene was in the pilot too! But the sky was darker, quite blue so later at night!Well spotted! Just thought I'd clear that up:tasse_prost:

• 2 weeks later...

That's Stan at the OCB in the episode "The Big Thaw". I believe he was notifying Crockett about the court order that Esther had gotten to have her husband's "Roberlard's" body given to her.

• 5 months later...