Inactive MV Members

Tony D.

• Administrators

I really don't want to delete anyone. I'd hate for someone to comeback and try to log on and find their account was deleted and they have to sign up again. That to me is not very customer friendly. As there is no cost to us, I think we leave everyone as is.

• Like 2

• Administrators
10 hours ago, timm525 said:

I really don't want to delete anyone. I'd hate for someone to comeback and try to log on and find their account was deleted and they have to sign up again. That to me is not very customer friendly. As there is no cost to us, I think we leave everyone as is.

My thoughts are the same, that's why I thought I'd wait for your response first. Plus it'll lower the member count to probably well under 1,000. :) 

• Administrators
12 hours ago, nofretz said:

I just learned a new word :clap:

Not a word you'd want to use often if his definition is the same as the slang word here in Australia. lol

• Like 1

• Administrators
15 hours ago, James said:

Not a word you'd want to use often if his definition is the same as the slang word here in Australia. lol

OK, someone needs to PM the definition on this one? Surely it isn't the definition I have in mind!

(and stop calling me surely...:D ) 

• 3 years later...
On 7/7/2016 at 5:19 PM, timm525 said:

So true, TImm. I was inactive for a few years and was thrilled to be welcomed back with open arms! 

• Like 2

This thread makes me feel a little bad that I only check in during summer time each year when I'm on my Miami Vice thing (Dressing the style daily and watching the show every summer from May to the end of August) well, considering I'm truly going through the show again now and I reckon I'll be finished by October-November or something other, I'll be much more active and of course my new plan to be Season 3 styled during Autumn. Vice doesn't have to be just my summer fling.  :)

• Like 1