Dakota Johnson's 'Fifty Shades of Grey' Trailer

James

• Administrators

Not really my type of movie, but just in case anybody is interested since it's Don's daughter...

I feel that this would actually be worse than torture for a male like myself to sit through.

Is this going to be anyone's type of movie - and I'm a woman!

Yes, of course I think it will become a type of movie a lot persons will watch.They are already waiting for. 

There is a lot of romantic (missed but wished in real life to the most users) included also.That is the main thing what readers enjoyed with the books.

Lol... with that sure will be more female than male viewers

but this is unnecessary - only the number counts.I will burn my mouth but...

there were as much people in world interested in the books

and now -sure a more less number but a number- are interested and waiting for this movie.What ... let me name it nicely... 'thrills' :rolleyes: me mostly with this movie...It is just the way like having a meal with McDonalds.All are telling : Huuuuh...  :eek: Noooo - me not! Eating there? Oh, how bad :sick: !!!But McDonalds is one of the most well running businesses worldwide. HOW COMES ?( ???Life does not need those kind of excuses.We like and we dislike things - we should have the stones to do and tell it honestly.I anyway do not understand why this ridiculous sexual topic pulls such large circles?This production is an US production. That tells all already now.

:) If even an advertisement about a 'Heart Rate Monitor' gets banned in US TV :eek:  then just this movie will 

not show anything what could hurt the fine chastely senses of any viewer.

That all is pushed to limits which are not there.This romance is written by a woman who let become alive her small naughty wishes.

It was a blast and sold like liquid gold,The books are read by 30% of world publication.

Why not?I simply do not want to destroy the joy all these readers got and are waiting for Valentine's day 2015 with a  generell refusal to this movie only to look nice and 'good' or... better than them.

Why not let get them the fun they want to get without feeling like brandmarked?

I hope by heart this movie will bring Dakota the push with her career she deserves since long.She is .. the gifted actress... her Daddy names her whereever he is asked and then is not speaking the proud Daddy then only speaks the experienced actor, director and producer Don Johnson.

I've read the books and enjoyed.I will watch the movie and check if there is a chance to get great success too.I have my doubts because 2 hours with a movie will have probably a hard time to tell the same like 1500 pages with a book.

Sure a flop will not be reasoned in these sweet and small sexual encounters in it. 

and no... I am not a dumb chcken - I have the stones and of course the brain to decide after watching very responsible. 

• Like 1

The movie will probrably raise Don's profile yet again as lots of references to Don and Melanie's daughter - Dakota  :D  :cool:  :thumbsup:  :fireworks:

I watched the trailer and the books.I am a very open minded female as many of you know or witnessed so it does not bother me at all this movie and it's pretty hot trailer also.If it's a flop so what but I am looking forward to it as I was Don's cold in July and I was not disappointed.To each his own I say.Dakota comes from good genes and she is a good actor like her Daddy.I totally agree with bluepearl it's like mcdonalds a Mac attack I think anyway

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1