Italian Vice Site

miamijimf

Looking for a something a little different about Vice on line?- try Italian http://ilforumdimiamivice.forumcommunity.net/ My Italian is a little rusty but they like posts in English and seem like nice folks. They also know Ell.a. It's further proof that Vice's appeal is universal- no pun intended. Lots of photos and animated gifs I haven't seen before.

Looking for a something a little different about Vice on line?- try Italian http://ilforumdimiamivice.forumcommunity.net/ My Italian is a little rusty but they like posts in English and seem like nice folks. They also know Ell.a. It's further proof that Vice's appeal is universal- no pun intended. Lots of photos and animated gifs I haven't seen before.

Thanks for the link!

Hey, this site has the official COOPER&BURNETT SCRAPBOOK SECTION.This is an exclusive here and just for THIS site.(Unless another site has it still, even if one has asked politely to please hide it from public view and they don't so it's still there even though you asked politely and nobody is posting on it so what's the difference if it's taken down so please be kind polite and hidE it from view.)(Sorry, ....I just had to get it off my chest) ;)

I can't help but notice the admin's avatar over the is the same as Ferrariman's.:)Its a very good site, and I find it helps me because I'm studying Italian in school this year. What more could I want?Thank you!

• Administrators

I love the Italian site. The people are very nice and friendly. I don't understand a word of the Italian language (ok, maybe "pasta", "pizza" and so on ... :o), but they are always very willing to post in English. A very very friendly community with a huge "touch of Vice" - no wonder, they live in the European "Sunshine State"! :balloon:The site is definitely worth a visit and a registration! :thumbsup:

• 3 weeks later...

I had registered some time ago under my old screen name panda-vice (I think my posts are still there) but I didn't post that often in the end. One day I came back only to find out that my account was suspended/cancelled. Friendly, huh? :rolleyes:

The same thing happened to me on the Italian site. I hadn't posted in well over a year and my old account was deleted. It looks to me like they just periodically clean up their site by removing inactive accounts. I wouldn't interpret this as unfriendly.

Sure miamijimf! I think it was less than a year and probably I'd liked to be informed about my account being deleted. It's only that I preferred to stay on the other site and that's why I didn't post much, but in any case I do think they're friendly!

• 1 month later...

I also checked back periodically and since my saying hello there have been about four guys on the site????One said hello back but I don't think they get the action there that we do here?I wish I could read Italian..........................