HAPPY BIRTHDAY LT. CASTILLO!

COOPER&BURNETT

• Administrators

Some how I can't see him "gittin' down" and doing the funky chicken. :)Now that would be a hell of a site to see!:gift::cake:

Eingefügtes BildHow could I NOT post on this momentous occasion. He truly made the show. I am one of his top fans.Check out this romantic ballad one inspired fan made:
"Castillo-ooo-ooo" Lt. Castillo, in honor of the Bushido episode, I would like to close this post by respectfully submitting a birthday haiku Your best friend,Cagey JGCastillo, a haikuby CageyJGYou wear skinny tiesWhen you grin, I chug six-packLieutenant, look pissed.

I can't believe someone wrote, and recorded a latin song about Lt. CASTILLO!Who would think it would ever happen?It's somehow actually interesting.

I hope his birthday rocked, that man (Edward James Olmos) played the only character who could keep the team in line and keep the Internal Affairs mugs off their backs every time a dope dealer got popped after shooting at the team, Lieutenant, I salute you, you are a hero in the Vice community!:clap: