Sign in to follow this  
COOPER&BURNETT

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LT. CASTILLO!

COOPER&BURNETT

It's out favorite Lt.!Edward James Olmos turned 62 today FEB 24th.Lt. CASTILLO, I salute you!!!!!! :clap::cake::gift:Eingefügtes Bild

agent 47

Happy birthday, Liutenant!:cake:

MiamiCop123

Hey, have a good one Martin Castillo (happy 62!:D:):cake:)

timm525

Happy birthday Lt.!

Guest neworder

lol, Lar that is hilarious!Would castillo pull a small smile at his birthday do you think???

Lar

It's his party, he'll scowl if he wants to! ;)

timm525

Some how I can't see him "gittin' down" and doing the funky chicken. :)Now that would be a hell of a site to see!:gift::cake:

COOPER&BURNETT

Eingefügtes Bild

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

cageyJG
Eingefügtes BildHow could I NOT post on this momentous occasion. He truly made the show. I am one of his top fans.Check out this romantic ballad one inspired fan made:
"Castillo-ooo-ooo" Lt. Castillo, in honor of the Bushido episode, I would like to close this post by respectfully submitting a birthday haiku Your best friend,Cagey JGCastillo, a haikuby CageyJGYou wear skinny tiesWhen you grin, I chug six-packLieutenant, look pissed.

Gina_Calabrese
You wear skinny tiesWhen you grin' date=' I chug six-packLieutenant, look pissed.[/quote']That's beautiful. :clap::thumbsup:

COOPER&BURNETT

I can't believe someone wrote, and recorded a latin song about Lt. CASTILLO!Who would think it would ever happen?It's somehow actually interesting.

agent 47

I hope his birthday rocked, that man (Edward James Olmos) played the only character who could keep the team in line and keep the Internal Affairs mugs off their backs every time a dope dealer got popped after shooting at the team, Lieutenant, I salute you, you are a hero in the Vice community!:clap:

Lar
You wear skinny tiesWhen you grin' date=' I chug six-packLieutenant, look pissed.[/quote']That is seriously awesome!