The best films... of all time.

agent 47

As far as new films go' date=' There Will Be Blood is outstanding. I still need to see No Country For Old Men.[/quote']+1 on there will be blood. i couldn't stop thinking about that film for amlost a week after i watched it. completely unforgettable film.no country for old men was similar in this way, imo.

Some Great Series:The Man with No Name Trilogy:Fistfull of DollarsA Few Dollars MoreThe Good, the Bad, and the UglyThe Godfather Trilogy:The GodfatherThe Godfather, Part IIThe Godfather, Part IIIThe Yakuza Papers Series:The Yakuza Papers: Battles Without Honor and HumanityThe Yakuza Papers: Deadly Fight in HiroshimaThe Yakuza Papers: Proxy WarsThe Yakuza Papers: Police TacticsThe Yakuza Papers: The Final Episode

Has anyone seen Black Rain with Michael Douglas and Andy Garcia?A 1989 movie about two NY cops caught up with the Japanese mafia. Fantastic!!!

• 5 months later...

I thought I'd bring this thread back since now we have more members that may want to contribute...I'll add Snatch and Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels - they're good and they're set in London!!! I hope the Americans here have seen these.