Selling my Vintage 80's Miami Vice style clothing/shoes

MTVcops

I've been collecting Vice style shoes, jackets & pants for many years, most of them are 80's Armani & Versace (made in Italy).

Am I allowed to post my items for sale here without breaking any rules?

I've been collecting Vice style shoes, jackets & pants for many years, most of them are 80's Armani & Versace (made in Italy).Am I allowed to post my items for sale here without breaking any rules?

Wow amazing collection  :D

• 2 weeks later...

Great collection, pal. I used to have a similar one in the 80s. Too bad I sold almost everything (including a two button white blazer) to second hand markets and friends in the mid 90s.

But the vice addiction is a returning one, I'm trying to recollect that kind of stuff now, so my advice would be: unless you're in need of money, please don't. Sooner or later you'll gonna regret your choice ;-)

Guest MetroVice

I've been collecting Vice style shoes, jackets & pants for many years, most of them are 80's Armani & Versace (made in Italy).Am I allowed to post my items for sale here without breaking any rules?

Love your collection AND your avatar  :thumbsup:

If you really are selling I am curious as to the size of the jackets and shoes. 

Most jackets are 40 (large) and shoes 9.5 or 10

• 3 weeks later...

NEW  MIAMI VICE STYLE BEN SHERMAN LOAFERS, genuine stylish SKY BLUE suede leather upper with textile lining and rope sole. Ideal for casual wear around town and the beach.

NO LONGER AVAILABLE, sold new for about $150 asking only $90.00

NEW  MIAMI VICE STYLE BEN SHERMAN LOAFERS, genuine stylish SKY BLUE suede leather upper with textile lining and rope sole. Ideal for casual wear around town and the beach.

NO LONGER AVAILABLE, sold new for about $150 asking only $90.00

New shoes from your 80s existing wardrobe? or is this a retail business on the side?

am also Interested, depending on sizes !!! any Armani linen blazers ? 

Sorry for the delay, I have 1 white Armani, 1 blue Hugo Boss, 1 Versace, 1 Gian Marco Venturi, I will post pictures shortly

New shoes from your 80s existing wardrobe? or is this a retail business on the side?

These are my personal items and BTW the Ben Sherman loafers are from 2011 not from the 80's

These are my personal items and BTW the Ben Sherman loafers are from 2011 not from the 80's

Your thread says "selling my vintage 80s..." ?

So do you also have a retail clothing business on the side?

Edited by Sonny-Burnett

Your thread says "selling my vintage 80s..." ?

So do you also have a retail clothing business on the side?

Sorry for the confusion but my thread actually says VINTAGE 80's STYLE and I do not own a clothing store these are my personal items.

Sorry for the confusion but my thread actually says VINTAGE 80's STYLE and I do not own a clothing store these are my personal items.

Vintage means old, not from 2011. I didn't ask if you owned a store...rather do you have a retail business (online, Ebay or otherwise)?

You sold these where?

"(NEW  MIAMI VICE STYLE BEN SHERMAN LOAFERS, genuine stylish SKY BLUE suede leather upper with textile lining and rope sole. Ideal for casual wear around town and the beach.NO LONGER AVAILABLE, sold new for about $150 asking only $90.00  )"

Edited by Sonny-Burnett

• Administrators

Am I allowed to post my items for sale here without breaking any rules?

As a matter of fact, no.  We frown on members doing business on our site.  So to end any further confusion as to whether you are actually selling your wardrobe or not I'm pulling the plug.  I'd suggest that anyone interested in doing business with you, conduct it via e-mail or PM.

This site cannot be held responsible for any problems resulting in the sale of any member's merchandise.