Current posts with Don Johnson @ his WHOSAY account !

bluepearl

That is a blast ! :thumbsup:
Getting this news with waking up I thought: bluepearl you are still dreaming, forget about that.
But no !
It is actually true !!!

Here are the direct links to each account:

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Don-Johnson-Official/699150263467388?fref=ts

19285864oa.jpg

https://twitter.com/DonJohnsonReal

19285865tz.jpg

http://www.whosay.com/donjohnson

19285866ae.jpg

And if it goes on like it did already today in the early morning...
then we will get a lot of fun with ... HIM !!! :D:done:

19285867ue.jpg

Go to WHOSAY and watch there Don with his friend Jimmy Buffett having his ICE BUCKET CHALLENGE.

Edited by bluepearl
  • Like 3

• Administrators

AWESOME. ./ Liked.

Disappointed that he isn't allowing fans to write in his wall. :p

Edited by SL1DE
  • Like 1

Glad to see Don has officially joined the world of social media, although I don't expect him to be posting on a regular basis, this is a good sign...

• Administrators

Glad to see Don has officially joined the world of social media, although I don't expect him to be posting on a regular basis, this is a good sign...

He'll probably get bored of it, give it to a PR folk.

AWESOME. ./ Liked.

Disappointed that he isn't allowing fans to write in his wall. :p

If he allows this you know how many people would post he would be bombarded poor man.At least he's with all of us and knows he's loved and we enjoy his work.

• Like 1

It is not correct to interpretate it this way cheetah.One has to understand the rules and procedures with WHOSAY in general.Celebs are paying there for the account.For this money WHOSAY cares about all technical settings to connect Twitter, FB and WHOSAY.Whereever a celeb posts anything it immediately appears at all three places. WHOSAY also cares about to keep all pages CLEAN.

WHOSAY verifies the set up celebs so the blue tick is not needed anymore. 

That means in the result at all these accounts is shown exactly the same and only what DON himself did post in general. 

This FB account is not to compare with Don Johnson Fan Page on Facebook, not at all. 

I also think to name it FAN PAGE was not very well chosen. We will see. 

He'll probably get bored of it, give it to a PR folk.

So I think it is explained that anyway kind a like a PR folk cares about all what is needed to publish it at all.I am not as sure that he will get bored with that. I rather think he even could become a bit... ;) addicted.Who experienced Don at Hero Hangout in Edinburgh in June and first of all with his goodbye on the street with this event knows how much Don did change. He is not the diva anymore.He is simply and only a great pal now.His interest is at least currently very big with social medias.He got persuaded at this Ice Bucket Challenge by Jimmy Buffet and the friends around to set up this WHOSAY account.He was so amazed how fast and with how much fun and likes this video with him getting the full load by Jimmy became published all around the world in only a few hours and that then... even shared only via Dropbox.The group simply persuaded him ;) .Sometimes an social media addiction starts just that way.

If he allows this you know how many people would post he would be bombarded poor man.At least he's with all of us and knows he's loved and we enjoy his work.

Alleycat you are so very right.If I look to our three pages about Don then these Uuuhs and Aaaahs and *I Love You's* are sometimes hard to stand.With many people he never became the person he is now.

He stays to a big croud of fans still today as Sonny Crockett. 

Actually even WHOSAY will not want to have these kind of comments at the cared about websites.That bothers and it is not the right place to drool on an official website with a celeb.Sorry - but that are my thoughts.Drool with your friend but not at the frontdoor of the person you drool about. That is awful.To make this clear too.One only can not post a full new post at his FB page.Each one is invited to comment all posts of Don. That is anyway better.Believe me - the posts we are getting already reaches from lingerie images to religious speeches.I did shut down the DJTgF Facebook page for such posts too. 

• Like 1

I thought Don had a FB page earlier.  I remember a DJ page a few years ago that looked awfully genuine with photos of his family etc.  Several of his FB friends, including me, were a little suspicious about it really being him so I asked him nicely in a post to somehow establish his identity.  His answer was "I don't have to prove myself to anyone" or words to that effect and he blocked me.  Was that him or an impostor?  

I thought Don had a FB page earlier.  I remember a DJ page a few years ago that looked awfully genuine with photos of his family etc.  Several of his FB friends, including me, were a little suspicious about it really being him so I asked him nicely in a post to somehow establish his identity.  His answer was "I don't have to prove myself to anyone" or words to that effect and he blocked me.  Was that him or an impostor?  

You remind very well.

Also this guy was one of these uncountable DJ fakes/impostor on FB.

Whenever you asked this guy if he would be the real and how he could verify he was getting most angry, 

was abusive in his utterances and his final shot was to ban persons by his page.I think just he was the person who could catch the most of FB users believing in him as the real Mr. Johnson.I wonder because actually he was easy to detect.Using his account mostly to European times :rolleyes: and taking images by DJ fan sites to post them at his wall.

Such images are easily to discover because all are edited in any way (mostly freed by WMs). With that each image

has its own small 'tattoo' by the person who did it. We know :) where we did a good job and where rather not :p .

At one point it was enough because his tone was getting more and more sharp.I reported him to FB and he was gone in one hour. TG :done: he never came back.

• Like 1

Thanks Blue, that's what I thought.  So is the latest Facebook DJ real and if so how do you know?

First of all...
all celebreties who take a contract with WHOSAY have to verify their real identity with signing the contract
(and if the reason only will be that they can be sure the bill gets payed ;)).

WHOSAY (still) is known in internet as very clean and serious website.
The user pays its service.  A smaller account for free is not get.
No blue tick is needed anymore and the weird kind to verify for that at FB or Twitter finally eliminates to the celebrity.

Dj's account at FB is not on the hunt for many *likes*. 
It is an account you only can follow. He is not to add 'as friend'.
With this creation of a DJ FB page; he (or rather WHOSAY) has adopt  automatically the usual only informing 
FB account DON JOHNSON you all will know.
Out of this was reasoned the number of 15000 likes only with the simple start of DJ Official.
No fake is able to do that.
All who liked that info page are now liking DJ Official.

A real proof is the sharing of this most private image of Dj and JB on the stairs signed with DJs WM as 1st tweet.
None of these fakes can get such personal informations only 15 min. after happening.
It is extremely hard to get private infos of Don and it needs good relations and let me name it *very athletic keyboards* :)
to get inside views and news. Lol... probably the only sports which I love to have.

Fakes want to bath themselves in the fame of the celebrity and some of them even are living in a mental desease which is even better
to live if there are those *friends* who pay homage too any person if only the used name is the same.
  • Like 1

• 8 months later...

https://instagram.com/p/243fXlOm5R/?taken-by=donjohnson

Well okay I post this because it is definitely hilarious  :)  :)

Don (but rather it was his wife Kelley) posted this today at his social accounts.

21976388av.jpg

To get the smile I mean:

Deacon (8) thought all the time his Daddy would be a hairdresser.
Released by the time Deacon was 4 in 2011 and Daddy went out of home to set

with A MANNs WORLD.
We remind Don acted a hairdresser there.

Not sure if actually this 'meeting' with that LP cover told Deacon what his Dad has done as

'job' many years ago ;) - at least Deacon knows only shortly that his Dad is actor. I think yes, in this moment he will have got
his Dad was in MV.

• 1 month later...

https://instagram.com/p/4zfVgWOm5n/?taken-by=donjohnson

All in:

Florida - DJ - .... best shape with 65 !

22462192ys.jpg

Dear admins with this wonderful forum.
Could you please explain me how to post a link that it is shown up with the thumbnail - or expand the possibilty 

if it is not given by now? Thank you.

An only shown link line will not tease many members to click on

and honestly I do not feel well to share those image uploaded as copy by my pc.  :o