ALTERNATE EPISODE TITLES

COOPER&BURNETT

Guess the ALTERNATE EPISODE TITLE.On a few occations, MIAMI VICE episodes had a different working title while it was filmed, but later, the title was changed when another title deemed more suitable.Many are known to the average MIAMI VICE fan (three eyed turtle, brother's keeper, score etc.). (Actually, I'd like a one stop thread listing all that are known on this site, hopefully someone will do this)But what about some lesser known alternate titles? Time to name the ALTERNATE EPISODE TITLE!

"Swamp Thing"

Actually you get half credit! Great job.There is more to the official alternate title.Do you know the FULL alternate title?

I like this idea! I've been wondering about the alternate titles often listed in brackets next to the on-screnn title in various episode guides. Rather than starting a new thread, but not trying to detract from what's being discussed, were any of these alternate titles (ex: Three-Eyed Turtle) ever broadcast, and then changed later on?

I like this idea! I've been wondering about the alternate titles often listed in brackets next to the on-screnn title in various episode guides. Rather than starting a new thread' date=' but not trying to detract from what's being discussed, were any of these alternate titles (ex: Three-Eyed Turtle) ever broadcast, and then changed later on?[/quote']I believe so. Seems to me (FERRARIMAN correct me if I'm wrong)SCORE was used, not GOLDEN TRIANGLE 1GOLDEN TRIANGLE, not GOLDNEN TRIANGLE 2HIT LIST not CALDERONE'S RETURNCALDERONE'S DEMISE not CALDERONE'S RETURN 2Someone will correct me if I'm wrong, but I think this is what I remember was ORIGINALLY broadcast, not changed for DVD, VIDEO, or RERUNS.

I'm generally a stickler for things remaining true to their original forms, but I gotta tell you, I like Golden Triangle I and II better because it better links the two eps. And, in the grandaddy of all mistakes (IMO) -- nothing like giving away the ending in a an ep's title! Which is why I've always preferred "Calderone's Return" to "Demise."

Remember I'm only going by memory from my original broadcast 20 year old beta tapes that I can't play anymore from having wathched them 1000 times. I'd need FERRARIMAN to review this to see if he thinks I'm right.This list has not yet been officially confirmed.Now, back to our trivia game.

What was the FULL original alternate episode title for "GLADES"?

"Not Necessarily The Swamp Thing"I admit it, I googled it. While I have a vast knowledge of Vice trivia, it pales in comparision to some of you guys.

• Administrators
I believe so. Seems to me (FERRARIMAN correct me if I'm wrong)SCORE was used' date=' not GOLDEN TRIANGLE 1GOLDEN TRIANGLE, not GOLDNEN TRIANGLE 2HIT LIST not CALDERONE'S RETURNCALDERONE'S DEMISE not CALDERONE'S RETURN 2Someone will correct me if I'm wrong, but I think this is what I remember was ORIGINALLY broadcast, not changed for DVD, VIDEO, or RERUNS.[/quote']You are correct sir! Those original titles are still on my VHS tapes. I also remember the pilot having no title at all. I personally never cared for "Brother's Keeper"

Next trivia question; What was the original alternate episode title to "INDIAN WARS"?

Next trivia question; What was the original alternate episode title to "INDIAN WARS"?