ALTERNATE EPISODE TITLES

COOPER&BURNETT

Seminole Wars

Correct!One more left!Here it is....What's the original alternate title to "SHADOW IN THE DARK"?

Guest The Talk

Coop, do you or does somebody else do anything about the "history" of those names?"White bread" is somehow funny and apting.Imho it reveals to the young naive Mark.Or does this title come from white-bread (square/ boring traditional - as the dictionary says)?

Coop' date=' do you or does somebody else do anything about the "history" of those names?"White bread" is somehow funny and apting.Imho it reveals to the young naive Mark.Or does this title come from white-bread (square/ boring traditional - as the dictionary says)?[/quote']"White Bread" is slang for a rich white person.

ALternate titlesRico calls Sonny "white bread" when they're talking on the boat right before storming the "bookie's" office. Quote: “Hey listen to you, ‘white-bread’! Kicking up the deck shoes, taking in the rain, getting paid genuine coin of the realm for it and what do you do? Complain, complain, complain!â€

Coop' date=' do you or does somebody else do anything about the "history" of those names?"White bread" is somehow funny and apting.Imho it reveals to the young naive Mark.Or does this title come from white-bread (square/ boring traditional - as the dictionary says)?[/quote']

Rico calls Sonny "white bread" when they're talking on the boat right before storming the "bookie's" office. Quote: “Hey listen to you' date=' ‘white-bread’! Kicking up the deck shoes, taking in the rain, getting paid genuine coin of the realm for it and what do you do? Complain, complain, complain!â€[/quote']That's right. Sonny appears to be a well off white guy!

Guest The Talk

Thanks for the explanations."Seminole" is another interesting one. Had to look it up on wikipedia as I did not find it in the dictionary.The Seminole is a American Native Indian tribe. A county in Florida is named for the Seminole.Does one of you know if this episode was filmed in a "real" American Native Indian reservation?Does this kind or reservation exist in Florida?

Thanks for the explanations."Seminole" is another interesting one. Had to look it up on wikipedia as I did not find it in the dictionary.The Seminole is a American Native Indian tribe. A county in Florida is named for the Seminole.Does one of you know if this episode was filmed in a "real" American Native Indian reservation?Does this kind or reservation exist in Florida?

There is a real indian reservation in Florida. Most likely, there are quite a few.I doubt they filmed there, as they would need special permision to do so by the tribe. More than likely, they filmed it outside of a real reservation to avoid the hassle, (as it doesn't really look any different than anywhere else in the U.S.) and just used indian actors and extras to play the parts.I've seen pictures of modern indian reservations, and they look just like anywhere else in the U.S. except it's usually somewhat isolated. California, where I live has many indian reservations. Were not allowed in there, as it's thier land, and it's laws are seperate from U.S. laws.

Correct!One more left!Here it is....What's the original alternate title to "SHADOW IN THE DARK"?

• 1 year later...

Actually you get half credit! Great job.There is more to the official alternate title.Do you know the FULL alternate title?

Redux ??? is that what u think ?!!!

• 9 years later...

I didn't know "Shadow in The Dark's" original title was "Spencer"!?

Some other alternate titles for the episodes, that weren't mentioned:

"The Lost Madonna" - Formerly "For Art's Sake" 

"Victims of Circumstances" - Formerly "Innocent Bystanders"

"Child's Play" - Had two different titles "The Children's War" and "All Gods Children" 1987 Revision Script

Another title for "To Have and To Hold" was also "Till Death Do Us Apart" aside from "Second Chance"

I forgot "Out Where The Buses Don't Run" - Formerly "J-50" and "Off The Wall"

Edited by summer84
  • Like 3

• 2 months later...

According to this script I came across "Made for Each Other's" former title was "Stan and Larry and Noogie and Izzy." :)

1605047297_mfeoscript.thumb.jpg.ea16e9b6b56faa1e9d74da81c47cde24.jpg

Edited by summer84
  • Haha 2

"Please welcome to the stage....Stan....Larry....Noogie.....aaaand IZZY!!  The original Kings of Comedy!!"

They must've needed something as a title while they came up with a REAL title.  Hilarious.

• Administrators
On 11/5/2019 at 9:15 AM, summer84 said:

I didn't know "Shadow in The Dark's" original title was "Spencer"!?

Some other alternate titles for the episodes, that weren't mentioned:

"The Lost Madonna" - Formerly "For Art's Sake" 

"Victims of Circumstances" - Formerly "Innocent Bystanders"

"Child's Play" - Had two different titles "The Children's War" and "All Gods Children" 1987 Revision Script

Another title for "To Have and To Hold" was also "Till Death Do Us Apart" aside from "Second Chance"

I forgot "Out Where The Buses Don't Run" - Formerly "J-50" and "Off The Wall"

They weren't mentioned because this was a guessing game. :) 

Another one - Duty and Honor = The Savage

1 hour ago, James said:

They weren't mentioned because this was a guessing game. :) 

Another one - Duty and Honor = The Savage

Yes I know. :) I think, it's cause Coop mentioned all those, he knew.