Daytona Keychain

jurassic narc

These look great!I'm sure the next generation keychains will be even better!This would go great with a Crockett collecton with a badge' date=' watch, shades, etc.I don't see things like this and prop passports on other sites.What OTHER Miami Vice website has such incredible talent and dedication?None.[/quote']I am a member of a JAMES BOND site where one whole area is the collection of props/prop replicas. There are several replicators on the site who specialize in making obscure items available to the fans. I asked one of them about the passport/drivers license and he quickly came up with that. If there are other props (aside from the boats or the cars) which fans would like to have replicated--I will try to work with some of these folks and get it in the works.This is an example of the kind of stuff that is being offered there.

post-109-13892962907394_thumb.jpg

O.K., now your making my head swim with possibilities!There are lots of items I'd like available, but more likely, It'd be a one off.I mean what about stuff like Chango' (shango) the God of the Santeria religion statue from MILK RUN. I'd be too costly to do. I would more than likely try to hunt down a copy of the real deal.Your idea on possible things is quite interesting.Why not post a poll, or topic on what props (that could be made) would be at the top of most people's list that they would want.I'd give you a good idea of what members want.-COOP

• Administrators

Hey gang,I know this is rather late in the game to be posting this, but I just ran across this in "The Great McCarthy". All that you can tell is the scale of the key chain based on Sonny's hand.Hope that helps.@ 0:23:37Eingefügtes Bild

• 2 months later...
Keychain aside...I love both Sonny' and Rico's outfits and tried so hard to put these together...I kinda gave up, though...Something about those silk-like lapels....Man....Hey as far as the second gen of keychains...These were, unfortunately a flop as not many wanted them....Oh, well And COOPER, you are right...ONLY on the Vice Community could you get these....Just my little contribution and I wouldn't take a dime for 'em....I have a few left.....??? Mike

• 1 year later...
Everything cut on CNC...Including the tooling' date=' figure around 1.2 million $$ machine...Looks like my R's are gonna need some work on these...Here's some pics of the finish product...I have 5 available...PM me for the skinny...I need name and address for shipping..These are 1"X3" and only .060" thick and are the trial run...The next batch a little bit thicker and the font may change....Comments[/quote'] Say Icemanmike---are you still making these? If so I'd be interested.ThanksS-B

• 6 months later...
  • 3 years later...

Here's mine. I had it made last week at a local store that does key cutting, engraving, etc. and did not expect it to look so good when it was complete. 

post-5431-0-68426000-1398066405_thumb.jp

Edited by DF23
  • Like 1

Here's mine. I had it made last week at a local store that does key cutting, engraving, etc. and did not expect it to look so good when it was complete. 

Thats a great item 

• 3 weeks later...

They did do a nice job on making this one for you.

I saw the one Jurassic picked up on Ebay and contacted the Seller who had one more..so I snapped it up.

These are rare to say the least, as I have only seen them listed that one time on Ebay (or anywhere).

So for any interested, I'd say finding someone handy with cutting/engraving may be your only ticket.

Here's the one I picked up. On the back it says The Brassworks, San Francisco USA.

It is vintage (shows some signs of patina)  and looks to me like the one seen in The Great McCarthy and Heart of Darkness.

Brass Ferrari Key FOB Resized

Edited by Sonny-Burnett

On 5/12/2014 at 8:58 AM, Sonny-Burnett said:

They did do a nice job on making this one for you. I saw the one Jurassic picked up on Ebay and contacted the Seller who had one more..so I snapped it up.

These are rare to say the least, as I have only seen them listed that one time on Ebay (or anywhere).

So for any interested, I'd say finding someone handy with cutting/engraving may be your only ticket.

On 5/12/2014 at 1:46 PM, Matt5 said:

I agree are they readily available on ebay ?! :D  :dance: 

See my last post?? See highlight in blue.

Edited by Sonny-Burnett