Matt5

Some pics from my time in Miami in March 2004 - Watson Island :dance:

Eingefügtes Bild

Eingefügtes Bild

"Brothers Keeper"  / "Freefall" / "One Way Ticket" / "Baseballs of Death"

Eingefügtes Bild

Edited by Matt5
  • Like 3

More Watson Island from March 2004 - unchanged at that time really from Miami Vice :D  :balloon: 

Eingefügtes Bild

Watson Island from the Macarthur Causeway Bridge 

Eingefügtes Bild

Edited by Matt5
  • Like 2

Good shots Matt.  The island will look a lot different soon with a gigantic high rise approved and a large seaplane terminal to be built by a new company, not Chalks.

Edited by miamijimf

Wolfies at 21st Street / Collins . I took this shot  in March 2004 just before it was torn down - Wolfies had been empty for a while before. Shame  :thumbsdown:  :thumbsdown:

Eingefügtes Bild

Edited by Matt5
  • Like 1

Gayetty Burlesque building/ Collins taken from near 20th Street  . Taken in March 2004 before being torn down . :thumbsdown:

Eingefügtes Bild

Edited by Matt5

Showgirls sign on the Gayety Burlesque building - from March 2004 :dance: 

Eingefügtes Bild

Wolfies - 21st and Collins looking South

Eingefügtes Bild

Edited by Matt5
  • Like 1

Seen in many a nite scene  :D  from Match 2004 from 20th Street ( Gayety Burlesque and Wolfies looking North ) 

Eingefügtes Bild

Gold Coast Shipping/ Ocb headquarters from "Heart of Darkness" to the end of Season 5. ( Exteriors Only ) at 615 SW2nd Avenue .

I took this shot in March 2004 before the Miami shipyards 1940-42 building was demolished for the awful Latitude condominium. 

Eingefügtes Bild

Edited by Matt5
  • Like 6

Great Matt! It looks Gayety Burlesque had been empty for a while too :(

Thanks Crockett - I am happy to put more up if you and Jim are interested  :dance:

Just before the building was torn down - March 2004 - from SW2nd Avenue looking to 615 SW2nd Ave. :D 

Eingefügtes Bild

Similar to a view we saw of the Testarossa pulling over the SW2nd Avenue bridge heading South in "Stones War" ( looking North )  :thumbsup: 

Eingefügtes Bild

Edited by Matt5
  • Like 3

Matt do you have maybe photos of East Coast Fisheries and warehouse from Give a Little Take a Little ?

Edited by Crockettt

Matt do you have maybe photos of East Coast Fisheries and warehouse from Give a Little Take a Little ?

Crockett - I think I didnt know about that location till after it was torn down but will check . :D

Bal Harbour ( Opening and Closing Credits of Miami Vice ) looking South - taken in the end of September 2003  :D

Eingefügtes Bild

Miami Grand Prix - Biscayne Bvld/ Ne1st Street ( from September 2003 ) 

Eingefügtes Bild

Edited by Matt5
  • Like 1

Great photos Matt, especially the OCB.

Here you go Crockettt, East Coast Fisheries.

Thanks Jim, Crockett and Bilders  I will continue to edit and post some of my photos from 2003-06 from my old camera . I remember seeing the Ocb in 2003 before the demolition work started evident in the 2004 shots I posted .

I am editing those shots now and also my 2005 shots I actually came across the Miami Free Zone in Doral ( Season 1s " Milk Run" and Season 5s "World of Trouble") .  :dance:

Edited by Matt5
  • Like 1

Macarthur Causeway at Sunset ("One Way Ticket" , " Pilot" among a few ! )  - taken in March 2004. Warning very bright!!  :dance::balloon:  :dance2:

Eingefügtes Bild

Watson Island at Sunset . :balloon:

Eingefügtes Bild

Edited by Matt5
  • Like 2