Henley T-Shirts

Fresh Prince

River Island, a UK brand but ships worldwide, has a great selection of henley type of t-shirts. I got 3 of them and they are quite good. I've replaced dark buttons for white ones and now they look like they're from 80s, they come cheap too. What's best is that they have 3 buttons and not 4,5 like most of shirts you come across nowadays.

For good measure here's a nice blazer, I'd buy it myself but it's a bit pricey.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Howe-Jacket-Mod-Squad-Horizontal-Stripe-Men-New/271571471705

Those are pretty cool. I have a bunch of Henleys and similar style t-shirts already. Plus with summer ending soon, it's time bust out the button downs and blazers again lol. Speaking of blazers, that one you posted is nice, but it's also too much for my price range lol.

Thanks for posting.  I just bought two more henleys on ebay to add to my collection.  I think I will have to order a few.  They do look very 80s style. 

• 9 months later...

With summer now in full swing, I think I'll revive this thread and let you all know that I have found a great site that sells and ships henley shirts worldwide. Check out Jabong World. Great selection, prices are super and the shipments are lightning fast. I ordered a few solid colored T-shirts this past Thursday and they should be arriving sometime this morning.

Welcome to the site Brad Beach! That's a neat site. Your right, they have lots of great colors available.

Take some photos of your new shirts. Also, we'd like to meet you, please visit the WELCOME TRAINEES thread, and intoduce yourself. We'd like to get to know you!