cageyJG

Great, so I have to retype this. I hate when that happens!

Victor, just got your envelope with the Steven Seagal clippings and love it.

Victor and I used to hold a Miami Vice International Pen Pals Club, anyone, please post or P.M. if you're interested.  For me, the excitement of receiving mail from overseas is great, and life is too short not to experience something so rad.

Lithuania vs. U.S.A. in basketball tomorrow, 3 P.M. EST on ESPN.  I'll be drinking my Lithuanian beer while cheering on both teams.

Finally, shout-out to long lost Vice DJ Philippe, our friend from Bruges, Belgium.  Please visit and help spread his mixes, all you '80s fans..  http://www.mixcloud.com/80sBroadcast/?utm_source=notification&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=new_upload&utm_term=cloudcast_owner_link&utm_content=html

• Like 1

WOW!  I've only listened to a little of it (Stone's mix) but I cannot wait to take the time to really get into it.  It's excellent!  Thanks for reminding me.  I'd forgotten about these mixes and I need to listen to all of them!

watched the basketball USA vs Slovenia yesterday with US flag on my shoulders and chanting USA :) oh my team is so in trouble now.but I think we can bring up a challenge to US.about the post a Miami Vice International Pen Pals Club count me in.if you want to trade with me just send me a PM.we could trade lapel pins,post cards or fridge magnets and have fun from that! :thumbsup:

Philippe's mixes are awesome. So grateful he took the time to do that. I always did critique them though, and I hope it wasn't off putting. I really liked that stuff. Kept me coming back daily looking for a new one.

So, I second that shout-out for DJ Philippe!

• Like 1

Philippe's mixes are awesome. So grateful he took the time to do that. I always did critique them though, and I hope it wasn't off putting. I really liked that stuff. Kept me coming back daily looking for a new one.

So, I second that shout-out for DJ Philippe!

Me too! Really great work  :D