.ws Glossary is the bomb!

Dadrian

i think everyone who has contributed to the glossary here deserves a huge round of applause. it has all the info you need about MV, and it's arranged so well. great work, all of you!!!:clap::clap::clap::tasse_prost: :tasse_prost: :balloon: :balloon: :balloon:

• Administrators
i think everyone who has contributed to the glossary here deserves a huge round of applause. it has all the info you need about MV' date=' and it's arranged so well. great work, all of you!!!:clap::clap::clap::tasse_prost: :tasse_prost: :balloon: :balloon: :balloon:[/quote']Thank you Dadrian. It was quite a lot of work. And we are still working :radar:

I must say Ive stumbled across it myself in last few days - looking at Locations - and wow it is a fantastic job really is . Thankyou:)

i think it's the culmination of all the years of work from all these great people that makes it so amazing!

As I said to timm525 in a private message, "It's the Crown Jewel of this site."The Centerpiece, or Heart of the site if you will. I have used it plenty of times, and oddly enough, I bet most members have yet to actually visit it.Vast amounts of info is there, and STILL being added! This alone puts us on the cutting edge of VICE info, and in a league of our own as far as MIAMI VICE websites go.Go straight to the GLOSSARY and discover what awaits you!

Guest The Talk

A heart full of thanksThank you very much to all of you who appreciate the glossary work. :cheers::flowers:This was only possible by many people helping on this.Tom71 wrote the Epiguide in German and English.Ell.a added almost all of the other information (actors, guest stars, screenshots, music/artists, music/songs, music/lyrics, car and boat info.....)KaeptnCaipi created the location maps (not in the glossary - extra LINK)KaeptnCaipi, timm525 and myself copied and pasted the content of the glossary from .info to .ws and renewed all of the links.timm525 and myself searched for new lyrics entries and did a lot of linking work.miamijimf adds the "flamingo"-links to the glossary, location maps and location threads.Not to mention the help of many members who added locations and other information and who suggested corrections if the entry was wrong. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Kudos for the glossary. Absolutely phenomenal job. So much work has gone into it. The locations guide is superb. Probably the most authorative resource for Vice locations on the web. And I love the episode guides and guest star profiles too.

• Administrators

The glossary has so much info I even learned a few things! :o;)

The glossary is awesome! This is a little off topic, but I've been watching the shows again and since the thread about teaser lengths I've been writing the time length of season one episodes, where would I post them when I'm done?

• Administrators

Can you mail them to me? Maybe we could create an extra glossary category. :thumbsup:

Allright, I'll send them to you when I'm finished with them. (note: I think the time includes the universal logo openings when you start an episode.)

i think everyone who has contributed to the glossary here deserves a huge round of applause. it has all the info you need about MV' date=' and it's arranged so well. great work, all of you!!!:clap::clap::clap::tasse_prost: :tasse_prost: :balloon: :balloon: :balloon:[/quote']Just checked the Glossary. Never knew it was there...:oBut Jesus! what an information! It's like Wikipedia! My deepest respect and regards for all the people; KeaptnCaipi, The Talk an Ell.a, who work to make this available for us.:clap::flowers:

The glossary is awesome! I think I definitely have to read it all, it will take long but at least is not boring! ;)You guys are great! :clap: