Sign in to follow this  
Azure888

Season 1 favorite episode?

I Love Season 5

My favorite Season 1 episode by far is the Pilot movie.Honorable mentions go out to the "Calderone's Return" 2-parter, Evan & Lombard.

Kristina

My fave episode is Pilot.Also i like: Calderone's Return part 1 and 2, Milk Run, the Home Invaders, Rites of Passage

chum981

Thanks rodriguezisdead. I wonder how we'll vote this time around. Things are slightly different already - Evan got slightly higher marks than the Pilot...also the marks generally seem to be a little lower...

MiamiCop123

Definitely Miami deserves at least a 9 out of 10, I think.

treyinga

I love all the episodes in season one, but my favourites are Milk Run and Smugglers Blues...........trey

Kavinsky

Definitely Miami was a season 2 episode, for me its "The Great Mcarthy"

jgrob

No doubt. It has to be Evan.

execatty

season 1 favesevanlombardmilk runsmugglers blues

ViceFanMan

The "Pilot" was superb...but you needed it to have my all-time favorite Season 1 episode/s--the 2 part "Calderone's Return" (also known as "The Hit List" and "Calderone's Demise")!"Calderone's Return" just exploded with action and music, it had a superb plot & performances by all, filming locations were awesome, fashion was cool, suspense, etc... I can watch this 2-parter over and over, and hardly ever get tired of it.Other superb and favorite episodes from seaon 1 are "No Exit," "The Great McCarthy," 2-part "Golden Triangle," "Smuggler's Blues," "The Home Invaders," "Evan," and "Lombard." :thumbsup::clap:

MrsEvanFreed

My T0P S1 episode definitley is Evan, one of the few that I've rated a perfect score of 10.Others faves...Calderone's Return/DemiseSmuggler's BluesMilk RunGladesPilot/Brother's KeeperCool RunningsNo ExitLittle PrinceGolden Triangle

LNGLK

These ones are MY favourite. I like ALL season 1, but these are the best!:schwitz:1 "Brother's Keeper/Pilot" 22 "Lombard" 20 "Nobody Lives Forever" 21 "Evan" 15 "Smuggler's Blues" 4 "Calderone's Return: Part 1 6 "One Eyed Jack" 7 "No Exit" 16 "Rites of Passage" 19 "The Home Invaders" 2 "Heart of Darkness" 8 "The Great McCarthy" 9 "Glades"17 "The Maze" 5 "Calderone's Return: Part 2