Behind The Scene Photos

MTVcops

awesome.

Don seems relatively up beat, I've seen pics of him filming season 4 and he looks like he wants to slit his wrists xD he looked miserable.

Yea you could tell by season 5 that Don was done with being the center of attention. I actually got him to look over for that shot & as you can see he didn't say cheese.

I remember one time the whole crew waited several hours for Don to come out of his trailer and when he finally did he jumped in to his Porsche 911 with Melanie and took off like a bullet.

I remember one time the whole crew waited several hours for Don to come out of his trailer and when he finally did he jumped in to his Porsche 911 with Melanie and took off like a bullet.

haha that's kinda funny. I heard stories that he would show up on set in his Chriscraft speedboat they gave him and dennis hopper wasn't too pleased in that film he did. 

Here's another picture of Don taken that same day,

So the pool was empty !? they shot the earlier scene where they went into the bottom of the empty pool also at The Royal Palm

:D

Yes, the pool behind the Royal Palm was empty. Crockett & Tubbs changed outfits a few times that same day.

I posted a picture on Oct 2 which shows Tubbs brother (bodyguard) yawning on the left, Tubbs in the middle & John Leguizamo is sitting on the right

• Like 1

Yes, the pool behind the Royal Palm was empty. Crockett & Tubbs changed outfits a few times that same day.I posted a picture on Oct 2 which shows Tubbs brother (bodyguard) yawning on the left, Tubbs in the middle & John Leguizamo is sitting on the right

Thats so brillant - both scenes filmed at The Royal Palm . The earlier in the empty pool scene and the later where the body was found - thankyou !

This has never been confirmed to location sleuths - and some of us thought those scenes could have been shot at The Royal Palm or shot up by The Traymore or at The Traymore as that disused hotel was also used for quite a few scenes in "Victims of Circumstance" :D

Edited by Matt5