Daytona spyder build

Bigsarg

Does anyone know where you can find the article on building a Daytona spyder? I saw it sometime ago but cannot find it any longer. Thx in advance

I think it was popular mechanics, you might be able to find it on flickr.

no wait, kitcar magazine I think, popular was the one that did the bit on the detomaso stunt car.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/londonitalian/5140727427

http://www.flickr.com/photos/londonitalian/4948840104

search ferrari daytona replica and it should in general pop up I believe.

Edited by Kavinsky

Does anyone know where you can find the article on building a Daytona spyder? I saw it sometime ago but cannot find it any longer. Thx in advance

Did you see the link to the article posted by Pritt in the thread where you first posted your question?

Yes I read it. Did I miss the website in the article?

The article was only copies of a Kitcar magazine but it did detail the construction process for a replica Daytona.

That's the only one I've seen.

I saw the build link. But I can't download because I don't have enough posts. Do u know the actual address?

The link is just internal to the forum so no, I don't know if the magazine pages are downloadable somewhere else. The mag was scanned and posted in by a member. You could try to see if the Mag has a website and they have archive copies. You could also blow up each page and screen print, as one option.

Maybe your getting confused, if the thing is uploaded to the site you should be able to click on it, it'll pop up in its own separate window above the forum there with the option to save on the bottom

@bigsarg   I have the article of this magazin too. If you give me your e-Mail adress, i can send you a scan.

Edited by Pritt