Current Photo of Martin Ferrero "IZZY"

Miami^Vicer

Man, just once I would love to meet him and get my pic taken with him.  I wonder if he would bust out an Izzy line or two for me...or at least the accent.  

I can still hear some of his one-liners, like 'I thought we were going to have a meaningful diabolical time'. or, 'Hemingway....chicks dig Hemingway' or 'What are you doing wearing those brown shoes?! This party is color cooperated!'.

The guy was great in MV.

'This man plunges hisself into the murky waters of the underworld... to risk life and limb to try and stem the crime flow... and keep us all from drowning in a cesspool of lawlessness... susussudio!'   

And a nod to the Phil Collins song of a similar name. :)

Edited by Sonny-Burnett

'You bought a Venus flytrap and you still have flies? Maybe it' s not due to the plant, but more about your hygiene?'

'Did we already have the scene where you say "Shut up, we ask the questions?"'

'I make contacts. Sport stars, statesmen, dentists. You bring the fish, I'll bait the hook'

• Like 1

'I will do what ever is necessary to attain attitudinal composity. And that includes the arousal of certain photogenic voluptuaries.'

'Cops and priests. When ever I see them I got a weird feeling I gotta make some kind of confession.'

Martin Ferrero's character,  Izzy , added so much enjoyment to the episodes of "Vice" he was in.  I wish we could have one more go around with all of the old actors in a new MV movie!