Ferrari Daytona Spyder McBurnie KIT CAR MAGAZINE BROCHURES

Pritt

• Administrators

And the same seller is selling Daytona parts as well, just like some resellers we know. ;)

You thinking it might be Arturo C? 

His name is "vice365", which raises some suspicions, actually.

Buyers beware?

Buyers beware?

The item is located in Louisville, KY - rather than York, PA - but who knows....

• Like 1

Buyers beware?

Hard to say, but Ebay locations can be spoofed and he has been known to use multiple Ebay IDs, as well as email addresses, and even multiple User IDs in this Forum. And the grill did look similar to one I have seen before on Ebay and not too many sellers have these, short of Ferrari parts dealers.

And when dealing with anything Daytona on Ebay I would always urge Buyers to Beware.

• Administrators

The item is located in Louisville, KY - rather than York, PA - but who knows....

Anybody can put a fake location on an eBay listing. Sometimes items located in China have local cities as their location.

• 7 months later...
  • 9 months later...

You guys are giving Arturo a raw deal! 

I have been on this forum from 2007 when I got my Daytona. I have seen all the posts about Arthor. I have done business with him several times and I am more than pleased with what I have bought from him. All at a very responsible price, mind you. And some items are so hard to find. But he always knows where to get it.  

My car is in the shop because I hit a deer. He has been very helpful. His knowledge about these cars can only be matched by Bob from Rowleys (which I called and he gave a good recommendations for Arthor) But Bob is the exspert on his cars. So Arthor has knowledge of all kits. He has saved me a lot of money and my body man a lot of time. I am changing my Ferrari style door handles to Alfa DH. He sent me pics and assisted me with all of my questions.  All of which just because he's a car guy. Never asked for a thing.

If you are thinking about or if you have a Daytona. Arthor is the man to know.  Just saying

Thanks Bigsarg for speaking out.

I met Arturo as well a couple of times some years back.  A few of the cars were nice and a couple were not, but he had parts for one I was going to fix. The man knows these cars well.

I know he has posted places and made claims but I think he learned his lesson way back when...and  this site keeps reminding everyone like a wife reminds you of something you did wrong ten years ago and won't let it go.

He's just a guy making a dollar and he knows where the parts are. I know guys who have purchased from him and they had no issues

• Like 1

As to giving him a "raw deal" I would disagree as I not only have personal experience in dealing with him but, like others in here, have followed his listings for years now. He has a long history (going back years) of misrepresenting his cars for sale, including one that I was interested in buying some years back. He also sold me damaged/defective parts for my car. But his "raw deal" as you suggest was his own doing because of frequent misrepresentations about his cars.  I won't rehash this here but you can search his name and read the threads such as  "Another Daytona from our friend Miamispyders".  He has also come into this site under multiple IDs and personally insulted a number of members and you can search for that thread as well.

As to "posted places and made claims but I think he learned his lesson way back when" that may be true as I have noticed his listings have gotten a lot "cleaner" in recent months. But you should ask yourself whether this was due to his own initiative, or was it due to members in here constantly pointing out his misrepresentations both in this site and to the listing services where his cars were advertised. I personally believe it was from the latter. Can someone change behavior, sure....do they always, no.

So you are entitled to Buy and Sell from whom you choose, but I choose to never deal with him again.

• Thanks 1