The Car Chasers' TV show think they have a 'Vice car!

Mvice8489

And this is car 4, main thing is the dash is more curved and angled, and pitched upward at the front toward the driver rather than flat with the hump, while sloping toward the driver, doors are smooth but you can see the stitchlines on it, its almost oval in shape, like a half oval starting from the top and coming around, most notable in the home invaders there with castilo and tales of the goat, and the grill is pitched out to meet with the nose at a peak, plus the shiftknob is different, probably a more bespoked piece, possibly based on something they had in the firebirds and the trans am's of the period back when they were hot, and the fastest set of wheels you could get back then

as the vette's were kinda detuned and made more into grand touring while the firebirds and camaro's were more the muscle car then, and probably had more accessories for them that because of the base could be fitted to it

theory yes, but a plausable one. hell the main thing I'd be curious to find out is how they settled on a momo veloce wheel, as their not exactly common and they were more known in the porsche side of things than anything else, as the ones for ferrari were typically bespoked. and I still need to find someone to redo that one I bought actually lol

but basically outside of the door panels, it seems that both cars used the same frame work for the interior design, and its kinda funny I like the door panels of car 1 better honestly while the dash looks better on car 4, like anything else its all subjective, one person likes a watch with a metal bracelet, another leather, but at the end of the day they still like the watch.

also I highlighted the stitch lines and the power mirror switches for the powered mirrors in the last shot, plus that reflector IS powered or was, as it did come on here when they tried to run down legba goon with the car here at 4:14, a noteworthy addition as I dont remember those being powered even today actually, but black car small doors, it makes sense.

back in the world interior 1.jpg

back in the world interior 2.jpg

dash 5.jpg

Hood View 1.jpg

invader18.jpg

irish eyes 4.jpg

Junk love 1.jpg

junk love 3.jpg

Sons and Lovers 1.jpg

sundaytona.jpg

tales of the goat 3.jpg

tales of the goat 3 1.jpg