Mad Max: Fury Road – Trailer HD – Official Warner Bros. UK

Yann529

Well this release looks a bit more impressive although I am not a big fan of all the CGI.

I am actually looking forward to this one, but I will be extremely pissed if they miss the mark like that stupid copy of Swartzenbody's Mars' adventure "Total Recall". I  loved the original but hated the remake!

Lets hope this film doesn't make the same mistakes..

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

I just forgot I had this, and it sheds some interesting light on how the second film was made, and what might come of this new one

plus the thing about Goose might explain why they knew how to defeat the interceptor in this movie, and I must wonder if they're finally going to go with this idea somehow in the new one.

Edited by Kavinsky

I have had a copy of Mad Max with the dubbed voices for over twenty years and just last year I found an original remastered copy of the Auzzie original on DVD. I bought it and went home to watch it and it was really weird listening to the voices after 20 years of the dubbed voices!

Still a fantastic movie any way you look at it!

• 4 months later...

Just a heads up for anyone whos going to go see this movie this week, make sure you go to a comfortable theater, its a 2 hour sit, plus 7, 7 ads before the movie at my regal theater, so if you can show up a little late.

and I just came back from the theater about 10 mintues ago

as for the movie itself its still sort of sinking it, its defintely better than the other two, although it drags in the blue area, and the green area and felt like a little less there would have helped. like 5 minutes less here and there.

hell the TV cut might be the better cut of the film once that happens, like cut 10 or 20 minutes and presto. although that might have been the seats making it seem like it was going on longer than it was, and may have been no fault of the movie really.

like my attention was more on my back pain than the slow bits so I didnt really get a chance to appreciate them properly.

but god damn it George Miller, Dont play with me like that you bastard lol if you see the film you'll know exactly what I mean. and if I go any further its spoiler territory.

its a god damn good movie though, just make sure you have comfortable seats at your local theater as its a long sit, like an AMC theater I guess although I've always gone to the closest one and that was the regal, and the last time this happened it was for grindhouse.

and if you dont have a theater that reclines or has good seats bring a cushion or a comfy coat, as I went in a T shirt

also its worth noting I'm not the type who goes out to see every film either, hell I didnt even go out and see fast 7, and I'm seriously considering skipping specter, however this was worth the 15 year wait since the rumors of them doing another one started in the early 2000's, and I dont say that lightly.

Edited by Kavinsky