Miami Vice on US PlayStation Store... Or not...

James

• Administrators

I was browsing the US PlayStation Store and I decided to check out the TV shows section, I saw "NBC" in the list and wondered whether Miami Vice was there.

It was there, however weirdly there aren't any episodes listed. It has "Season 1", but it's blank when I click on it. I checked all other shows, and they all have episodes there. Miami Vice is the only show which doesn't have anything listed, weirdly.

Why would they put it in the list if there aren't any episodes available? Could be coming soon, I'm not sure.

20150111215901.jpg

20150111215932.jpg

20150111220021.jpg

Yes, I signed up using the name Sonny Crockett... Who wouldn't?  :thumbsup:

I was browsing the US PlayStation Store and I decided to check out the TV shows section, I saw "NBC" in the list and wondered whether Miami Vice was there.

It was there, however weirdly there aren't any episodes listed. It has "Season 1", but it's blank when I click on it. I checked all other shows, and they all have episodes there. Miami Vice is the only show which doesn't have anything listed, weirdly.

Why would they put it in the list if there aren't any episodes available? Could be coming soon, I'm not sure.

20150111215901.jpg

20150111215932.jpg

20150111220021.jpg

Yes, I signed up using the name Sonny Crockett... Who wouldn't?  :thumbsup:

Yes looks like it is in development  :D

• Administrators

I need to check my PS4,I wonder if my country will show this to me if yes then-it will be mine! :glossy:

I'm not sure if it will. The Australian store doesn't have any shows either.

I have 4 accounts, one for Aus, UK, US, and Japan.

Hmm I wonder if this is going to be added along with the redone playstation now rates:

skip ahead to 0:50 to get around the weird opening gag he has

• Administrators

I was tempted to rent a game from PS Now last night. The prices are too high though. It's $4.99 just for 4 hours.

But everything is overpriced on there. You can go to any store and buy a game cheaper than it is to digitally download it. And along with purchasing it at a real store you get a physical disk.

In reality the PS Store should be cheaper since you don't have to pay for the disk and plastic cover, but it isn't. That kind of annoys me.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Administrators

I just checked again and Season 1 is now up on PSN, however it says "SD" meaning Standard Definition, so it isn't HD. But all episodes are up there except for Evan, and I think they were $1.24 each.

If you want to watch the show then the whole series is up on Netflix and it's a lot cheaper. Don't know why they omit "Evan" though, I have to pull out the dvds to watch it.

• Like 1

• Administrators

If you want to watch the show then the whole series is up on Netflix and it's a lot cheaper. Don't know why they omit "Evan" though, I have to pull out the dvds to watch it.

Netflix is good and all, but I recommend Hulu because they have Season 1 in HD.   :thumbsup:  

And I think Hulu has Evan.  :)