Someone's on the lookout for C Glide!

Bilders

• Administrators

"They tryin'a put the slide on Charlie Glide."

It was posted in 2013, I wonder if our pal has gotten in contact with her. 

Now that it's mentioned, along with missing seasons 6 and 7 of Burn Notice - The website does look a bit outdated. And he has a different domain name for every season.
It would be nice to clean it up a bit, install Wordpress, have different categories for different shows and have it on a single domain name. 
  • Like 1

Now that it's mentioned, along with missing seasons 6 and 7 of Burn Notice - The website does look a bit outdated. And he has a different domain name for every season.
It would be nice to clean it up a bit, install Wordpress, have different categories for different shows and have it on a single domain name. 

Great post  :D

James - You gotta remember that Charlie is a hard working guy, married with two kids, and is working on updating/starting pages on Vice and Miami movies as well.  His site organization could probably be improved but I find it really easy to navigate with a few clicks.  If you go to http://www.miamivicelocations.org/ it is easy to access all his Vice, Burn Notice, and movie pages.  He is a long time member of this site and .org before that and is always contributing interesting and remarkable posts.  His recent photos and posts about Prodigal Son locations are an example.  Charlie's ability to suss out locations and knowledge of Miami is nothing short of fantastic.  Miami is only second to Las Vegas as the fastest changing city in America.  He devotes hours and hours to finding and documenting filming sites.  I realize you were not disrespecting Charlie and your comments were meant to be constructive, not derogatory but I just had to say a few words about my pal.

Edited by miamijimf
  • Like 5

• Administrators

James - You gotta remember that Charlie is a hard working guy, married with two kids, and is working on updating/starting pages on Vice and Miami movies as well. His site organization could probably be improved but I find it really easy to navigate with a few clicks. If you go to http://www.miamivicelocations.org/ it is easy to access all his Vice, Burn Notice, and movie pages. He is a long time member of this site and .org before that and is always contributing interesting and remarkable posts. His recent photos and posts about Prodigal Son locations are an example. Charlie's ability to suss out locations and knowledge of Miami is nothing short of fantastic. Miami is only second to Las Vegas as the fastest changing city in America. He devotes hours and hours to finding and documenting filming sites. I realize you were not disrespecting Charlie and your comments were meant to be constructive, not derogatory but I just had to say a few words about my pal.

Yeah... I realise that, which is actually why I was actually going to volunteer to spice it up a bit. :)

Didn't mean to offend.

James- no offense taken and I'm sure Charlie was not offended either.  You are our resident computer guru who resurrected this site and we all are very appreciative but I wasn't sure you knew the whole story about the ol' boy.   I recommend Charlie contact you about improving his site. 

Thanks

• Administrators

James- no offense taken and I'm sure Charlie was not offended either.  You are our resident computer guru who resurrected this site and we all are very appreciative but I wasn't sure you knew the whole story about the ol' boy.   I recommend Charlie contact you about improving his site. 

Thanks

Only if he wants it improved, I would happily do it.