Bruce Willis in 'Vice'

James

• Administrators

This caught my eye, another new movie with the name 'Vice'. And Bruce Willis is in it, who we all know was in Miami Vice. :)

Going to watch it tonight, I'll let you all know what I think of it afterwards.

Edit: Ok, so one thing I noticed is that it appears to be filmed in Miami, there are a few shots of the Miami Tower. It's based in the future, a building of lawlessness and female robotic humanoids, kind of robot prostitutes, I'd say. I won't give too much away.

It's a decent movie, kind of reminds me of I, Robot. 5/10.
  • Like 2

This caught my eye, another new movie with the name 'Vice'. And Bruce Willis is in it, who we all know was in Miami Vice. :)

Going to watch it tonight, I'll let you all know what I think of it afterwards.

Edit: Ok, so one thing I noticed is that it appears to be filmed in Miami, there are a few shots of the Miami Tower. It's based in the future, a building of lawlessness and female robotic humanoids, kind of robot prostitutes, I'd say. I won't give too much away.

It's a decent movie, kind of reminds me of I, Robot. 5/10.

Vice with old turkey neck himself  :D

• 3 months later...

There's another film right here called Vice with Michael Madsen, this movie is more like Max Payne though..I always felt like Michael should have been Max, especially the resemblance Michael and Max have in Max Payne 3.