Coop Has Returned!

COOPER&BURNETT

Welcome back, Coop!  After taking a long break from Vice, I decided this January to get back in the groove.  Great minds think alike, I guess!    :)

AIRTOMMY!!!

HEY BUD, WHAT'S UP?!! 

Sometimes a break can recharge your batteries. I'm now all charged up, and ready to go! 

Great minds DO think alike!  Let's get this party started!

Check out my latest posts!

Keep coming back, as I'm just getting started.

Your Pal,

COOP 

Hey this is great, starting to look like ol' home week -first C&B is back, then airtommy (Welcome back).  Now we need DanJ, Little Miss Dangerous, Maria727, and Arzola.  I wish. 

Hey this is great, starting to look like ol' home week -first C&B is back, then airtommy (Welcome back).  Now we need DanJ, Little Miss Dangerous, Maria727, and Arzola.  I wish. 

We're gett'in the band back together!

• Administrators

Hi Coop - welcome back! I never expected to see you back again here, after you left without a word and for such a long time. Well, that's the internet - people come and go without warning. :cool:

PS: I'm glad that my friends in real life never leave without a hint. :tasse_prost:

• Like 1

Hi Coop - welcome back! I never expected to see you back again here, after you left without a word and for such a long time. Well, that's the internet - people come and go without warning. :cool:

PS: I'm glad that my friends in real life never leave without a hint. :tasse_prost:

Thank you for the welcome Ell.a! You, and alex2b are members whom I'd like to keep in contact with. (I've watched the first FRENCH TWIST REUINON, and wondered, if any of those wonderful people who went to France are members here. I'd love to match a members username to the people who actually went. I wonder if alex2b knows?) 

Ell.a, it's very good to hear from you. You are absolutely one of the members that I'd like to have in my inner circle. I like, and respect you. Thank you for the warm welcome! It's good to be back.

Your Friend,

-COOP

P.S. Don't forget to visit the SCRAPBOOK section, and see my newest finds, and newest postings (I think they are on page three).   

Edited by COOPER&BURNETT

• Administrators

Don't forget to visit the SCRAPBOOK section, and see my newest finds, and newest postings (I think they are on page three).   

How could I??? ;-)

Concerning FTR: Most of the visitors were French people, they have their own French board and Vice TV. I guess most of them are not interested in joining here, because everything is in English or German. Some of the other visitors from the netherlands for example are members here.

• 3 weeks later...

Coop! oh goodness me, I missed you so much! I remember when I first joined this website years ago I was just some 16 year old, and now well, lots of things have happened in life and so much has changed! but oh hell, I'm so glad you're back, I'll never forget when I first joined this website and you said to me ''Welcome home pal.'' that was a great moment, so glad you're back and now sharing ALL of your Vice gems with us, I didn't seem to log in as much when you were gone, but now you're back, well hell yeah I'm gonna log in again much more! welcome back Coop!  :p

• Like 1

What an incredibly nice post to read first thing in the morning when I got up! WOW! Hi Detective_Crockett! I'm so happy that you logged in!! I certainly hope you Do log in often again. Many members have mentioned that while I was gone, they either didn't log in as much, or lost enthusiasm. Well, things are going to change, and all we have to do is keep logging on, checking in, and rewatching episodes that will get you fired back up again! That's all I really have to do. Just watch a beloved episode, and it will all start rushing back.

I've acquired more vintage items from the production of MIAMI VICE (I've already posted a few new ones). I'm kind of spreading them out, for a few reasons. 1. If I quickly post them all right now, then I there isn't anything new to post for a while when it comes to production items. #2, I'm hoping more members will start re logging back on, otherwise, some members may miss items I post about.

One item may be the earliest known MIAMI VICE collectible out there, others give you a glimpse into the production of MIAMI VICE, and other fun things.

Here are the latest items posted for you to enjoy!

Rare season 2 cast and crew shirt

http://miamiviceonline.com/index.php/topic/11860-found-rare-season-2-cast-and-crew-shirt/

2 unseen photos from Back In The World

http://miamiviceonline.com/index.php/topic/11866-2-unseen-photos-from-back-in-the-world/

Miami Vice employee business card

http://miamiviceonline.com/index.php/topic/11883-miami-vice-employee-business-card/

Casting Director of Miami Vice holding my sign

http://miamiviceonline.com/index.php/topic/1335-dee-miller-casting-director-for-miami-vice-holding-my-sign/

Larry isn't Zito's first name, and other oddities

http://miamiviceonline.com/index.php/topic/11876-larry-isnt-zitos-first-name-other-oddities/

Don Johnson cuts finger during filming of SCORE

http://miamiviceonline.com/index.php/topic/11875-don-johnson-finger-cut-during-filming-of-score/

Miami Vice Metro Dade Police Raid Jacket

http://miamiviceonline.com/index.php/topic/11918-miami-vice-metro-dade-raid-jacket/

There are other things to see in the scrapbook section, and more things to come!

It's great you are back!

Welcome home again pal!

-COOP

Edited by COOPER&BURNETT
  • Like 2

Good to see you back. Everyone needs some time off from time to time. That never means a lack on interest, you just have to enjoy other things in life, too.

I am really looking forward to see what you have got to show.

Hi eXistenZ! Great to see you here too!  I'm really looking forward to posting the new stuff, so please, please keep logging in, or you might miss it, as I post these things without a timetable,....it's just when I feel the urge to do it! Could be today, or tomorrow....

We're gett'in the band back together again, and you are absolutely part of the band!

Your bud,

COOP