"SECOND SEASON SURVIVOR" MIAMI VICE CAST & CREW SHIRT!

COOPER&BURNETT

Thanks Christian! I like the camera, and it's zoom feature. I can zoom in much more than shown here. I may re take other pictures in my threads from the past, so they are not bluzzy anymore. Love the shirt, and I'll preserve it for the Museum.

Edited by COOPER&BURNETT
  • Like 1

Agreed, MetroVice, I used to be like that. Those were the years, and that was the fashion. It's been my style before, during and a bit after Vice.

I no longer wear like that, but one can't totally regret his nature, so I still like to add some Vice spice in my outfit sometimes.

As far as the item - needless to say - another exclusive one from the greatest smuggler of all times ;-)

Ah yes... I sure remember back when we wore our clothes a little "tighter". I used to be that way but as you age this tends to change and you wear things a bit more loose - at least I do. We were younger, thinner and full of zeal and wanted to show off what we had. That T-shirt still looks great for being three decades old and having been worn a few times. Always great seeing memorabilia like this  :thumbsup:

• Like 1

Thanks Jerry! You always say the nicest things, and leave such great complimentary posts. THANK YOU!!!