my very small Miami Vice collection

Victor

Here is my very small collection of Miami Vice related items (not counting the Miami Vice 2006 movie,only things associated with the Vice series and the Don Johnson clipping collection is different talk,some members had already seen it) I manage to get during a lot of years.I was extremely hard to find any Vice stuff in my country but I managed to pull of some tricks,my HUGE thanks to some Vicers who had helped me to add more stuff to the collection.of course it is not so awesome like some of the other Vicers around here,but at my situation it was hard as hell to dig at least something and  I'm proud of it.

here is some Miami Vice buttons,news paper clippings,patches and stickers from the 80s
imids7.jpg

Ferrar Daytona Spyder model kit.its not perfectly made,I admit I could have done it better but it was the first model kid I ever done,so...
 3132d5e.jpg

couple more stickers...
211usdj.jpg

and the crow jewel-Michael Talbott's autographed photo with my name on it!
nqzn6r.jpg
Edited by Victor
  • Like 9

Thanks for sharing this with us Victor  :D 

You should not underestimate what's with you.
It is a wonderful collection.
I know how much effort it has needed to get these things in your country.
You definitely are NOT sitting at the source.

I love the Daytona and OF COURSE the autograph by Michael !!!  :thumbsup:  W  O W !!

Lucky YOU !!! :cool:  

• Like 2

That's a nice collection, Victor! Something to be proud of......especially that autographed photo! :thumbsup:  :cool:

I like that Ferrari Daytona model, also !

• Like 1

AWESOME!! To get a collection like that from a 30 year old TV show, and where your located in Europe, is just wonderful!!!  Great job buddy!!

I'm impressed. You have stuff that I don't have. I don't have the buttons, the stickers, I don't have those exact patches, and of course.......THAT AWESOME AUTOGRAPHED PHOTO BY MICHAEL TALBOTT!!!!  PERSONALLY autographed TO YOU!!!! I don't own anything personally autographed to me by Michael talbott. Olivia Brown and I met, and I have her autograph personally made out to me. But you have SWITEK!

Your a lucky man. Not many of us have something like that.

I'm impressed, and very happy for you!

-COOP

P.S., How did you get it?

Edited by COOPER&BURNETT
  • Like 2

• Administrators

Your a lucky man. Not many of us have something like that.

That is true. I don't even have a collection at all. :(

That is true. I don't even have a collection at all. :(

No, your just the guy who helped save the site!! (Thanks again James!)

thank you all for your evaluation.I'm still trying to add new stuff so I'm always on a hunt.the patches are made by my order.had ordered a bunch of them and almost all had traded with Vicers.

How did you get an autographed picture personally to you by Michael Talbott?

Edited by COOPER&BURNETT
  • Like 1

How did you get an autographed picture personally to you by Michael Talbott?

been trying to contact Michael for couple years and one Vicers from the site helped me to directly contact him,I had send him some souvenirs with a letter and in return got this big photo and it had my name on it with an autograph.I felt like a little kid who got his dream toy when I got it in the mail box :)  I talk with Michael time to time on FB.he is a very cool guy :thumbsup:

Edited by Victor
  • Like 3

Cool! I'm pretty sure I know who that member was. Very nice of that member to do that. Michael is a cool guy. He, even as an actor on the show, is a fan of miami vice. Your a very lucky man Victor! :thumbsup: 

• Like 1

• Administrators

been trying to contact Michael for couple years and one Vicers from the site helped me to directly contact him,I had send him some souvenirs with a letter and in return got this big photo and it had my name on it with an autograph.I felt like a little kid who got his dream toy when I got it in the mail box :)  I talk with Michael time to time on FB.he is a very cool guy :thumbsup:

Wow. That's awesome! 

He, even as an actor on the show, is a fan of miami vice. 

We should bring him over here then. :) lol

• Like 1

Hey Victor, congrats and compliments for your collection! I guess it's been hard as hell to gather round all the stuff, but you can definitely be proud of it.

I bet every member here is jealous about your Mike's picture with personal dedication to you. Super cool!

See you around here, man. Take care ;-)

JB

• Like 2

Hey Victor, congrats and compliments for your collection! I guess it's been hard as hell to gather round all the stuff, but you can definitely be proud of it.

I bet every member here is jealous about your Mike's picture with personal dedication to you. Super cool!

See you around here, man. Take care ;-)

JB

thanks pal!that photos hangs in my room over my bed so that everyone who comes to visit can see it and its the most spotted item from all,right next to it are Tony Curtis autograph and (Lithuanian born ice hockey player) Dainius Zubrus signed card so my friends who see the Vice photo their first reaction is-"I totally know these guys!'

Nice collection Victor!

The model car looks fabulous!

thanks pal and I never could manage to get it but you had helped me to get my hands on this kit! :thumbsup: 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Sweetness!

P.S. - I keep my Detective CageyJG ID badge you made for me right in my wallet.  Gotta have my credentials on-hand at all times!

Edited by cageyJG
  • Like 1

Sweetness!

P.S. - I keep my Detective CageyJG ID badge you made for me right in my wallet.  Gotta have my credentials on-hand at all times!

every one must know that they better do not mess with the Detective :cool: