Collection Being Sold

jurassic narc

I am selling items that are Miami Vice related that I have collected over the years.  I do not want to put them on EBay, as I would prefer that people on this site get first shot at them.  If you want the item for the price that I have listed (which includes all shipping, etc.), then PM me and I will respond with directions on how to make payment.  I think you will enjoy them as much as I have.  

• Like 1

First up is a prop Sonny Burnett passport with travels up to the end of FreeFall for $30.

Crockett Passport 2

Crockett Passport

Also, at no extra charge are business cards for Sonny Burnett, and Detective James Crockett
Edited by jurassic narc
  • Like 1

Complete set of Vice Police IDs $20 WARNING, WILL NOT SHIP TO FLORIDA

Vice IDs

Includes a laminated Sonny Burnett business card to attach to your briefcase or luggage.
Edited by jurassic narc
  • Like 1

Sonny Crockett's Police ID in case with badge and Metro Dade Crime Scene Pass $35 WARNING, WILL NOT SHIP TO FLORIDA

DSC 0195

Includes a Crockett and a Burnett business card
Edited by jurassic narc
  • Like 1

Set of Metro Dade Prop badges  $55  WARNING, WILL NOT SHIP TO FLORIDA

MDPD Badges

Lt. badge, a gold policeman badge, a silver policeman badge and a Sgt. lapel pin

Edited by jurassic narc

Undercover Wallet, with a prop Sonny Burnett drivers license and various identification props.  Includes business cards for Burnett and Crockett.$35 WARNING, WILL NOT SHIP TO FLORIDA

Burnett's Wallet

• Like 1

And last, but not least, I have for sale the following:

My Daytona 2-15

1973 FERRARI DAYTONA, built as a detail clone of the two cars used in the production of the TV Series Miami Vice (primarily the Camera Car). I have conducted extensive research and documentation of the actual cars used on the TV show, and had conversations with the owner of the real car used on the show, the individual responsible for the build of the original two cars and the person who received both replica Daytonas at the end of the their use on the show.

Featuring a complete 1982 Corvette chassis and driveline for performance and ease of maintenance and reliability. The car is built with a reinforced heavy duty fiberglass body, and amenities include factory A/C, Power Steering, Power Brakes, Power Windows, Power Radio Antenna (with by-pass switch-the fiberglass body makes the antenna mast unnecessary and the Vice car is never seen with the antenna extended), 3-speed automatic transmission, full sound system, Hartz cloth convertible top, wire wheels, tilt wheel, and a real trunk.

The car is built on a 82 Corvette, featuring a 350 V8 4 bolt main, with a 4 barrel Quadrajet, 350 Turbo high performance transmission, independent rear suspension, 4 wheel disc brakes, twin performance mufflers, dual electric fans, Ferrari styled 2 tone interior with inserts, new top and headliner, true spoke Dayton knockoff wheels with correct Vice spinners, new Pirelli tires, tilt steering wheel. Car was never smoked in.

Additions:

Vitaloni remote control mirrors

Wood trim on console and gauges

Smoked headlight covers

Custom built Miami Vice type dash cap and face

Leather Daytona style seats for Corvette buckets

Rebuilt transmission 350 turbo

Rebuilt Quadrajet 4-barrel carburetor

Complete new interior

New gas tank with new sending unit

Complete new power steering system

Complete new exhaust system

Authentic Ferrari AM/FM/CD Player (for the F355, built by Sony)

Rebuilt heater controls

New door bushings

New A/C compressor and Condenser

New heater core

Rebuilt brake calipers with stainless steel sleeves

Parking brakes rebuilt with stainless steel parts

Side window controls and mechanism rebuilt

HID hi/lo headlights

New power brake master cylinder

New radiator with new electronic cooling fans

New starter motor

New timing chain cover and timing chain

Wilton wool carpet

Wilton wool carpet in trunk

New tonneau cover

Ferrari door handles

Gas piston support for hood and trunk

Key lock-able electronic trunk release

Stainless Steel front and rear bumpers (purchased direct from Carl Roberts, to replace the cheap aluminum bumpers commonly on the Replicars)

Ferrari logo floor mats purchased from Carl Roberts

This car is capable of being a daily driver, and the A/C, heat, and stereo system are fully functional with controls to match the MV Daytona.  The trunk is fully functional, and the engine and transmission are identical to the ones used by the cars on Miami Vice.

The purchaser will receive several extra items, including extra tail lights and stainless steel frames; extra MOMO steering wheels and Ferrari horn button, and many more.

PLEASE, SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY!  THIS CAR IS A FULLY FINISHED MIAMI VICE DAYTONA CLONE and not an EBay "looks good at 25 feet" bargain!!

• Like 5

Those are great Miami Vice Items!

I hope you'll get a good price from a real fan of the show for all of those rare pieces.

Maybe COOP is interested in some of 'em...

Good luck jurassic narc!!!

jurassic narc - nice items and great car. I hope you get some serious offers. If you don't mind, I'm curious, why will you not ship the smaller items to Fla?

Edited by miamijimf

jurassic narc - nice items and great car. I hope you get some serious offers. If you don't mind, I'm curious, why will you not ship the smaller items to Fla?

Pretty sure it's because it could be confused with real items in the state of which it was from, namely Florida.

The items that identify themselves as having law enforcement authority in Florida MAY be a violation of State Law.  Just staying on the safe side.  There are provisions if the items are intended for use in a display.  I would have to take a look at the Florida code section.  If you are interested in something, I see you have been on the site long enough to be a legit fan.  Just don't want any of my stuff turning up used in a home invasion.

JN

• Like 1

Those are great Miami Vice Items!

I hope you'll get a good price from a real fan of the show for all of those rare pieces.

Maybe COOP is interested in some of 'em...

Good luck jurassic narc!!!

Of course I'm interested! What better collection for them to go to?! 

Edited by COOPER&BURNETT

• Administrators

You're selling your Daytona? That must have taken a lot of thought to come up with that decision.

I just wish I could afford it. :(

• 5 months later...

Hi Jurassic and the board. Been lurking for a while as a huge fan and currently am building up a McBurnie. Wanted to find out if any of these pieces are still available? 

Sonny Crockett's Police ID in case with badge and Metro Dade Crime Scene Pass $35 WARNING, WILL NOT SHIP TO FLORIDA

Includes a Crockett and a Burnett business card

Is this still for sale? I doubt it, but I thought I'd ask