Miami Vice Employee Business Card!

COOPER&BURNETT

THIS IS A VINTAGE BUSINESS CARD FOR RON CARR, WHO WAS THE LOCATION MANAGER FOR THE 1ST SEASON MIAMI VICE EPISODES, "BROTHER'S KEEPER" (PILOT), "HEART OF DARKNESS", "COOL RUNNIN'", AND "CALDERONE'S RETURN PT.2" (CALDERONE'S DEMISE). CLASSIC EARLY EPISODES!!

crew008_zps37a49899.jpg

THIS IS A SMALL, BUT RARE, & UNIQUE ITEM FROM MIAMI VICE THAT FANS NEVER REALLY GET TO SEE. HOW MANY STILL EXIST?

ANOTHER MIAMIVICEONLINE EXCLUSIVE!!

Edited by COOPER&BURNETT
  • Like 2

LOOKS LIKE HE HAD A CHANGE IN PHONE NUMBERS AT THE TIME, AND POSSIBLY CHANGED STUDIOS TOO!

crew009_zps47ff1d16.jpg

Edited by COOPER&BURNETT

THIS IS THE LOCATION WHERE HE COULD BE FOUND IN MIAMI AT THE TIME OF MIAMI VICE! ANYONE IN MIAMI WANT TO CHECK OUT WHERE HE ONCE WORKED OUT OF? HERE'S THE ADDRESS!

crew010_zps0fab00c0.jpg

Edited by COOPER&BURNETT

That's so cool.  I love the 213 area code.  Back when LA was ALL 213.  And Orange County AND Riverside Counties were both 714.  Man did that change. 

Interesting that it's an "MGM" number.  I wonder why that was.  He must've had an office there.  

That's so cool.  I love the 213 area code.  Back when LA was ALL 213.  And Orange County AND Riverside Counties were both 714.  Man did that change. 

Interesting that it's an "MGM" number.  I wonder why that was.  He must've had an office there.  

Well, he's still working! He many have worked for several studios by now. May not work for any of them, but may contract out. Here's the films he's worked on.

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0139845/

I'M JUST GUESSING DUE TO THE THUMBTACK HOLES IN THE TOP OF THE CARD, THAT SOMEONE HAD IT HANGING UP IN THEIR OFFICE, AND WROTE RON's NEWEST CONTACT NUMBER ON THERE, AND THEN PINNED IT BACK UP ON A WALL. I'M GUESSING IT'S NOT RON CARR's HAND WRITING.

• Administrators

I decided to open Photoshop to have some fun for a couple of minutes to try recreate it... So, who wants a business card? haha :)

mvobusinesscard.jpg

• Like 3

WOW! Where the heck did you find this!?  :D 

Great find.

As Crockett said in HOOKER BY CROOK, "That's a trade secret". ;)  

Glad you like it!

That is a cool find COOP. A small but special piece originaly used at the show!

Your right, it is cool, and it is an original item from the production crew. And it's as early as it gets, as he worked on the Pilot episode! 

• 6 months later...