Hitman: Agent 47 Official Trailer #1 (2015)

Yann529

• Administrators

They made one in 2007 as well.

Yeah I know they did. 

I'm not sure if I've seen it though, I never used to watch many movies back in '07. Something to watch on the weekend!  :thumbsup:

• Administrators

I actually like Absolution the most, I liked the story, it had its moments. 

The first one I played was Blood Money. Had a Demo of it on a PS2 disc, which is what turned me onto the series. :)

I think it was on the same Demo disc that had Driver: Parallel Lines on it, and since I've been a huge Driver fan all my life (ever since the first one came out in 1999 when I was only 5!), so I bought the PlayStation magazine just to play the game before release. To this day, Driver: Parallel Lines is my equal #1 favourite video game. Equal to Vice City, of course. 

My childhood in a nutshell - "Press O to burnout". :D Such a hoon.

Sorry, I changed the subject to Driver. :)

• Like 1

At the very least this does look promising as far as entertainment factor goes. The new actor seems a bit more 47-esque than Timothy Olyphant was especially in the voice department. Also on the favorite Hitman subject, I'd say Contracts is also my favorite and a lot of that has to do with how moody that game is. A great game to play on a dark, rainy night with the lights off.

When I first saw this I thought maybe this was a trailer to a new game, but I do feel there is hope for this movie, unlike the 07 one, as that one just seemed like it was rather pandering and forced.

and I like that 47 actually has hair, and just shaves it , although the way the red tie is presented here is abit too obivious and it looks rather cheap and attention bringing, and it makes what otherwise seems like it could be a great performance as 47 into the relm of a cosplay, despite what sounds almost like a dead ringer for bateson in the part here.

its like that stupid punisher symbol, remove that and it just makes everything far more believable and easier to swallow, like they did in the 1989 film

and I kinda wish they'd move the bar code further down or in a less obivious place, like just below the collar.

as looking at it where it is, I keep thinking of some weird comedy sketch where someone actually scanned that bar code of his at a shopping center, and I just cant remember where I saw that, like it was some sort of newgrounds thing years ago

as it seems to me a better place to put it would be the palm of the hand, but I just have that image of 47 going shopping and scanning his head when no ones looking lol, like beep! with the casheer going what?

although I guess the greater question is why are they doing this now? and also I gotta wonder just how much of 47 and the games was influenced by golgo 13 really, as that series is going to be coming to a close after 50 years on the 25th of this month.

with a new movie, a live action one apparently in development over here, so I'm kind of wondering if its going to be pitted against it, or atleast in the same field if this is successful and I've never heard of where the idea's and origins of the hitman series really came from really.

Edited by Kavinsky

• 4 weeks later...

I'm a longtime fan of the Hitman games, this movie does look promising, but at the same time a little worried it might not be that good, but the trailer was pretty kickass!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...