Miami Vice Online Official Wallpapers

James

• Administrators

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xnBis3ETU9M#t=127

Any chance you can make something like this into a wallpaper? Can't find a still of that specific shot of them on the scarab 

I couldn't do it, it doesn't turn out too great. I think it depends on the colours and lighting. It's rough around the edges, just looks plain terrible.

And I tried 5 times. :/

• Administrators

James could you make Sonny wallpaper from One Eyed Jack and Izzy & Noggie without MV Online logo  ?

That depends what it's for. Because, if they get spread online, I would much prefer that they had the watermark. 

• Like 1

• Administrators

I just want to have these for my personal collection :)

Ah ok. Well I just got into bed (it's 1am here), so I'll try send you them without the logo via PM first thing tomorrow.

I use the "quick selection" tool  to select an object or person, and the "Magnetic Lasso" sometimes. It makes it a bit easier, but can get annoying sometimes. 

Magnetic Lasso is one of my enemies - I will try to get a meeting with quick selection now.

Thank you for your advice, James.  :flowers:

James, I like this one much also. :clap:

You definitely hit a nerve with these creations in me.

The only idea which comes to me with I would like to decolorize it a very bit to take out some of the red amount 

to come to usual skin color.

I tried to make it but it is only Sonny I wish to decolorize - that I do not manage. :( 
Decolorized all takes the entire charme.

21063704um.jpg

• Administrators

I was watching The Maze and thought this shot would make a good artwork.

TheMazeVehicles.jpg

Those good outdoor camera shots appear to turn out the best.

• Like 4

When they first introduce "The Maze" there's a shot of a pink sunset shining through a palm tree and it would look really cool as a wallpaper.

• Administrators

When they first introduce "The Maze" there's a shot of a pink sunset shining through a palm tree and it would look really cool as a wallpaper.

Yeah, I thought that also. But I was too late on the snapshot button so I didn't bother. :)

Edit: Had a go at it. 

TheMazePalm.jpg

• Like 2

Nice. But speaking of The Maze, there is, of course, that striking shot (around 17:25) where Tubbs stands with his guitar in front of a window, through which one can see a palm tree and the ocean view. I don't know if it would make a good wallpaper, but it's a memorable moment, nevertheless.

• Like 1

You're outdoing yourself James. Brilliant

*clicks use image as desktop picture*

Can I suggest a wallpaper featuring the Daytona or Testerossa? would be cool

Edited by thedeparted94

• 4 weeks later...