Miami Vice Online Official Wallpapers

James

• 6 months later...
  • Administrators
22 hours ago, vicegirl85 said:

I like it but it's a little dark, maybe.

Yeah, I realised that I used the wrong setting to the one that I usually use. I think I done the background fine, adding more colour to the neon and such, but Sonny is too dark.

Take 2:

abcGoldenTrianglePt2Neo.jpg

Much better. Got another one from the same scene coming soon also, this one featuring Tubbs since I haven't done many Tubbs shots.

• Like 3

• Administrators
8 hours ago, summer84 said:

Crockett does look better now, though the lines in the background are a little less clear/blurry. :)

Either way, I like the shot and scenery! :thumbsup:

The scene itself has focus on Crockett, with the background being blurry. Kind of hard to enhance it. 

James did one with Gina that was posted here but (if I recall correctly) he felt it wasn't as successful an effort as some of his others.  I thought it was really nice, though!

• Administrators
12 hours ago, vicegirl85 said:

James did one with Gina that was posted here but (if I recall correctly) he felt it wasn't as successful an effort as some of his others.  I thought it was really nice, though!

Haha, it was terrible! :) I don't think there are many good shots of Gina I can use, I need something from a scene with good lighting to do a higher quality job. Because the dark scenes are usually fuzzy, which doesn't render too well.

2 minutes ago, miamijimf said:

James - how about this slightly enhanced screencap from LMD where Sonny meets the Bag Lady??

PDVD_000 (2).jpg

Great choice Jim !

• Like 1

{option}N0GfURk.jpg?1

Here is a good shot of Gina.

Had to edit this post a couple of times, because "tinypic" didn't work.

Edited by summer84
Upload "disappeared" image again
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, James said:

Haha, it was terrible! :) I don't think there are many good shots of Gina I can use, I need something from a scene with good lighting to do a higher quality job. Because the dark scenes are usually fuzzy, which doesn't render too well.

I know what you mean. I've had the same trouble with finding a nice well-lit pic of Gina for a project I was doing as well :(

e9HDMEA.jpg?1

Here is one more with Gina. I used maximum brightness on this shot. And didn't use the "HD" tool on this pic, like I did with the first shot.

Edited by summer84
Posted screenshot again using "direct link"

I love Gina's look in "Streetwise" in the green jumper when she is walking on the street - that sure would be a nice wallpaper!:D

• Like 1

• Administrators
19 hours ago, miamijimf said:

James - how about this slightly enhanced screencap from LMD where Sonny meets the Bag Lady??

PDVD_000 (2).jpg

The quality isn't that great, see the fuzzyness and pixels on the face, for example. It will be extremely difficult to make a clear pin-up style of it. I've mostly been using the 720p Hulu versions for screenshots because the quality is fantastic on those compared to the DVD.

Maybe I should try take screenshots directly from the NBC versions of season 2 and beyond, quality might be slightly better than the DVDs? I haven't really compared those two side-by-side.

Well maybe you can get a better quality image of the same screenshot. At least this shows you one of the best shots of Gina, IMO.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, summer84 said:

{option}xPFm0DU.jpg?2

Here is a good shot of Gina.

Had to edit this post a couple of times, because "tinypic" didn't work.

5 hours ago, James said:

The quality isn't that great, see the fuzzyness and pixels on the face, for example. It will be extremely difficult to make a clear pin-up style of it. I've mostly been using the 720p Hulu versions for screenshots because the quality is fantastic on those compared to the DVD.

Maybe I should try take screenshots directly from the NBC versions of season 2 and beyond, quality might be slightly better than the DVDs? I haven't really compared those two side-by-side.

What about the suggestions I posted with Gina. Would the screenshot above work with its quality?

• Administrators
11 hours ago, summer84 said:

What about the suggestions I posted with Gina. Would the screenshot above work with its quality?

I can't see your images, it says "does not exist or unavailable".

5 hours ago, James said:

I can't see your images, it says "does not exist or unavailable".

That's odd, because I can see my screenshots. :) 

KHGLvOe.jpg?1

I originally used the BBCode upload from "tinypic" which didn't/doesn't work anymore.

I'll try with the direct link. So here is the screenshot again.

• Administrators

By the time a crop it and all, the face will be taking up almost the whole screen. Not sure it'll look good.  But if you really want me too...

Which episode is that from?