Miami Vice Online Official Wallpapers

James

• Administrators

Not sure which I prefer so I'll post both. Top one is with "Poster edges", bottom one is without poster edges. I also reworked the logo. :)

CalderonesDemiseCTPo.jpg

CalderonesDemiseCTPl.jpg

• Like 2

• 3 years later...
On 2/19/2015 at 11:05 AM, James said:

Hi James,

I love your wallpapers! Really nicely done; and so of this current time.

I love Miami Vice so I started a YouTube channel 'Miami Vice Official' and post Miami Vice clips every Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday and Sunday.I started with season 1 and now am getting near the end of the season. The link to YouTube if you'd like to check it out is: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWiBDAis0jxgM2UO5ePeGkg

Now my question is: When I will be starting Season 2; I think I will be busy until May this year with Season 1, I'd like to have an end screen with 'Subscribe here': then link to my YouTube channel. I'd love to use your wallpapers. Would it be okay for you if I use them?

I found your wallpapers because I was looking for high res wallpapers on google.

Nice to find a Miami Vice site for fans and I am happy to hear from you.

I believe I have almost mastered GTA's style. Click for full size.

Part one of the Miami Vice Online wallpaper collection is Sonny on the phone to Vincent DeMarco in One Eyed Jack.

OneEyedJackCrockett1.jpg

The resolution of all wallpapers will be 1920x1080.

Edit: Going to start adding them all to this post for easy access.

SmugglersBluesCaddy.jpg

MadeforEachOtherNoog.jpg

ce9MadeForEachOtherCroc.jpg

TheMazeVehicles.jpg

Castillo.jpg

TheHitListCrockettSu.jpg

NoExitCrockett.jpg

bb5b66eb29.jpg

• Like 1

Hi James,

I love your wallpapers! Really nicely done; and so of this current time.

I love Miami Vice so I started a YouTube channel 'Miami Vice Official' and post Miami Vice clips every Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday and Sunday.I started with season 1 and now am getting near the end of the season. The link to YouTube if you'd like to check it out is: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWiBDAis0jxgM2UO5ePeGkg

Now my question is: When I will be starting Season 2; I think I will be busy until May this year with Season 1, I'd like to have an end screen with 'Subscribe here': then link to my YouTube channel. I'd love to use your wallpapers. Would it be okay for you if I use them?

I found your wallpapers because I was looking for high res wallpapers on google.

Nice to find a Miami Vice site for fans and I am happy to hear from you.

• Like 1