Miami Vice News Articles - 1985 and beyond

Pink Flaming0

It actually doesn't look like the same boat to me. Also, for a late February article it seems early. There were a couple scenes in "Lombard" on the St. Vitus Dance that, and I'm guessing, would have been filmed later than that date. I'm going to have to research that now. Maybe the news article writer was taken for a ride... Pun intended.

It actually doesn't look like the same boat to me. Also, for a late February article it seems early. There were a couple scenes in "Lombard" on the St. Vitus Dance that, and I'm guessing, would have been filmed later than that date. I'm going to have to research that now. Maybe the news article writer was taken for a ride... Pun intended.

I corrected the date of the article - 8/24/85

Alright, now I can't say anything. I looked into it and although the filming date for "Lombard" listed in the forums was:

Principal photography:

15. - 26. März 1985

The article date is later than this. So I'm wrong. Usually happens to me when I make assumptions. Guess I always thought the seating area around the cockpit was bigger. Maybe the later ship was.

MV was, or is, certainly a fashion tour de force. From the designers the article mentions, Manuel Ritz still actively designs menswear.

• Like 1