My "Heart of Darkness" style blazer

BlueAir

I've had this for over a year and haven't showed it here yet.I found this one on eBay and had to get it QUICK.Luckily it is in my size and is the most accurate one I found (minus the lining).Another winning feature is the stripes that looks like the ones on Crockett's in Heart of Darkness and about the same color.I am thinking about having the lining removed to make it more accurate.I haven't worn it out yet too.The brand is International Concepts.

DSC_0903_zps6gcujgzu.jpg

DSC_0906_zpsttld6wlz.jpg

1e833294039c20875a749436c0594869_328c09a

I'm jealous! 

I have wanted to find this style blazer for a long time! but I'm happy you managed to find it pal, keep rocking on the Vice look pal!  ;)

Thanks.I am fortunate to find it.Decent looking blazers are hard to find for me so I settle with oxford shirts in solid colors.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

How 'bout this:

Blazer3-vi.jpgBlazer2-vi.jpg

Very season one style, kind of a crossbreed of the Heart of Darkness and Cool Runnings/No Exit blazers, but actually brand new!

• Like 1

How 'bout this:

Very season one style, kind of a crossbreed of the Heart of Darkness and Cool Runnings/No Exit blazers, but actually brand new!

Nice blazer! Where can I buy one like this?

Nice blazer! Where can I buy one like this?

look for "Mod Squad Horizontal" on ebay.com. It's a 2014 model, so there is only a few left and only available in Size 44

How 'bout this:

This piece is wonderfull !!! Can you tell me the trademark please ? 

• 4 months later...

Great blazer! I hope we don't meet in the street hehe j/k :) I've worn it on my visit to Florida.

gallery_479_19_593642.jpg

A bit late on replying to this but oh well :) What a wonderful look!I am glad that others have it!

• 7 months later...