Your favourite song in Vice of all time?

Detective_Crockett

• 3 months later...

As mentioned many times, “In the Air Tonight” in the pilot. I knew this song growing up, but it wasn’t until I saw it used in Miami Vice (around age 18) that it became my favorite song. It’s such a powerful song that never gets old.

Two other great musical moments in Vice are in “Sons & Lovers”. Roger Daltrey’s “After The Fire” and Phil Collins’s “Long Way To Go”. I can’t listen to either song without getting misty eyed.

To me, this song is better than any Who song. Perhaps because I’m most attached to very emotional music.

• Like 3

• Administrators

Mine would be Tom Waite - Missing You

Not only one of my favourite songs of all time, probably my favourite 80s song, and the way it was the first song we heard in the proper beginning of the series (Heart of Darkness) always gives out cool chill summery vibes. 

• Like 4

There are many favorites, like Tina Turner's Better Be Good to Me and Russ Ballard's In the Night, but I have to go with Propaganda's "Polish mix" of P:Machinery...

It wasn't even from one of my most-favorite episodes, but I really liked the music when I heard it in The Fix. Far better than the mix that can be heard on their album A Secret Wish.

• Like 2

There are so many amazing songs I could name. The Edge of Town from the masterpiece "Death and the Lady" is my favourite, but I'm also quite fond of "Voices" and "Madness Of It All."

• Like 5