Hello everyone! Glad to be back!

FerrariCrockett

Hey everyone! Like many of you, I was a member of the old .org site a number of years back. LOVED that site, and was greatly saddened when it was taken down. But I have to say that it feels like I've come back home, because so many familiar names from there are on this site now! I hope that all is well with everyone. Can't wait to get started again!

Edited by FerrariCrockett

• Administrators

Hey everyone! Like many of you, I was a member of the old .org site a number of years back. LOVED that site, and was greatly saddened when it was taken down. But I have to say that it feels like I've come back home, because so many familiar names from there are on this site now! I hope that all is well with everyone. Can't wait to get started again!

Jonathan 

Welcome back Jon!  

I also have fond memories of .org.  Hell, I met my wife on .org!   But everyone knew .org was on it's way out. I thank Chris for creating this site and miamijimf for bringing me on board. org may be gone but everyone who's anyone managed to find their way here so it's all good!  

Enjoy!

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...