Totally obsessed

Pritt

Well, wow...that's surprising...I'm shocked that Phillip actually turned up to his wedding, imagine if Don had turned up as well? 

Only part I have to disagree on is choosing Miami Vice over his wife, that seems to be TRUE obsession there, not healthy 

I love his car and his Crockett outfit.

Very funny but not too amusing that he would choose Vice over his wife.  According to IMDb this show only ran for one season in 2004.  He could be one of our members indeed.

Edited by miamijimf

• Administrators

I must say, he seems way more obsessed than we are.... :)

He could be a current or past member. I have no doubts that he has visited the forum before, be it MVO or .info/.org. 

I thought the user who started this thread was actually him, because the users picture had the same red Daytona as in the video  :)

• Like 2

So weird...I was just thinking of this yesterday.  Ya know, my friend is Mark Mcgrath who is in the band Sugar Ray.  There was some show on VH1 called Totally '80s, I think.  Came out about ten years ago.  Mark did an interview for the show and they asked him about Miami Vice.  He says, "I have a friend who is so obsessed with Miami Vice..."  That's me!

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

Detective_Crockett, that's not me. The doors on my Daytona are both red, my house looks different and my bride is much prettier :D  :D  :D 

Edited by Pritt
  • Like 1

we all share the same passion to Miami Vice in our own ways by our actions and way of life,some less some more but this dude put the passion to Vice in that zone where is a bit over board.passion for something is a part of real life but not the life it self.I knew one person with similar actions,he was so in his fantasies that he started do not realize is he in real life or in his computer game based fantasy world and when something go not the way he/his hero do he stared to suffer from depression which some time turned in to anger and violence eruptions.there is nothing bad to have a passion for something its bad when people stop understand where are the red line between reality and fantasy.

You know how it is with the reality shows. Candidates will be forced into a role and there is a distorted view of things. Finally, it is only good for the TV station, and for the candidate, it is just embarrassing.

Hope, you can understand this Google-Translation.

Pritt, your comment made me laugh, I'm on my second bus to work and that was hilarious. xD 😂

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

Thank you for posting this Pritt! I laughed so much watching this. And I too can't believe that Phillip Michael Thomas actually showed up to his wedding! But looking at it more seriously, I can only imagine how his poor wife must have felt, when it all suddenly turned in to the Miami Vice wedding and what all of his friends and family must have been thinking. I mean this is so crazy.

Edited by summer84

Thank you for posting this Pritt! I laughed so much watching this. And I cant believe that Phillip Michael Thomas actually showed up to his wedding! But looking at it more seriously, I can only imagine how his poor wife must have felt, when it all suddenly turned in to the Miami Vice wedding and what all of his friends and family must have been thinking. I mean this is so crazy.

Poor wife exactly! I love MV but I don't think I would have loved all that happened at the wedding, except for having PMT as guest.

• Like 1

Too bad Crockett didn't show up. Then it would have been a marriage made in heaven. :D

I bet the wife would have run away with Crockett.

Edited by Pandina
  • Like 1

• 3 years later...
On 3/11/2015 at 3:52 AM, Pritt said:

You know how it is with the reality shows. Candidates will be forced into a role and there is a distorted view of things. Finally, it is only good for the TV station, and for the candidate, it is just embarrassing.

Yes!  The guy is a career cop, so he's probably much more level-headed than they made him out to be. 

• Like 2

• 6 months later...
On 2/3/2019 at 1:26 AM, airtommy said:

Yes!  The guy is a career cop, so he's probably much more level-headed than they made him out to be. 

good analysis airtommy. yeah i think it was just 'word in the wind'